• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

09c7b123300113dac4c2258b3233bcf5.jpg

Retreads are off, WK wheels and wrangler tires on. This thing is ridiculously smoother on the road then my warn out MTs. Need to regear soon though

and he is not even sporting any type of tow mirrors, dodge or not.....:D

I will try and capture a pic of a local kid that has an 18" watermelon shooter exhaust tip on his truck...its so dumb it makes retarded shit look cool.

Man, I can't believe you did not cover the license plate.

I just realized that the plates are expired.

I sent the pic to chuck and he said he saw on fb where that tip was measured at 10 inches.

mac 'told the wife it was 10 feet' gyvr

I will try and capture a pic of a local kid that has an 18" watermelon shooter exhaust tip on his truck...its so dumb it makes retarded shit look cool.

d37cb276a441c3865b1e52563a3ff572.jpg

Illiana 'gas trucks can have tow mirrors too' XJ

I ordered tow mirrors for the Duramax this week bc it had the color keyed sport mirrors on it, and they SUCKED for towing the camper. Lucky for me, the ppv ho had a loose mirror on it and I can replace the black plastic pones with the white painted ones from the Duramax, so it was a win-win in my book, and I picked up the added features of the led signals in them over the ppv base power mirrors. :thumbup:

I need to order a airbag/lift assist kit for the truck as well, the camper has it really ass squatting bad. Anyone have affordable suggestions? I do not need an onboard compressor, just a manual valve set up will be fine.

Yeah the paddle mirrors are useless for towing anything other than a flatbed. After using clip on extenders for two years I had enough.

As for airbags, you should be able to Prime a set of Airlift bags without a compressor no problem.

So some asshole decided to take his own life in the businesses parking lot next door to my business. Didn't have it in park and apparently floored it. Ended up driving through our fence out front, down the culvert and crossed the 4 lane road without hitting anyone hit the culvert on other side and flipped landing on the roof.

I know I sound insensitive but this guys actions now have me wasting a bunch of time talking to cops, not to mention the time I will have to spend getting quotes and all that shit to get the fence fixed. Duck stick could have ended up killing others.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our office got broken into last night. Nothing taken or out of place beside a few drawrs in the desks slightly open, no keys or titles missing. Ether was casing the place or just dumbdumbs

We have a local guy with a dodge that the exhaust hanger is broke and he has about drug 3 inches of his 6 inch tip off.

Yeah the paddle mirrors are useless for towing anything other than a flatbed. After using clip on extenders for two years I had enough.

As for airbags, you should be able to Prime a set of Airlift bags without a compressor no problem.

The only thing I don't like about my new truck. No tow mirrors. Why would Ford NOT put tow mirrors on a truck with the max tow package?

I need to order a airbag/lift assist kit for the truck as well, the camper has it really ass squatting bad. Anyone have affordable suggestions? I do not need an onboard compressor, just a manual valve set up will be fine.

I have this kit
https://www.airliftcompany.com/products/air-springs/loadlifter-5000-ultimate/
still sitting in the box, have not been towing much since the jeep is under the knife so I have yet to install the bags. hope to get them in sooner then later...

I've always hated my wife's cats....living without cats for a week has made me realize how much f-ing misery I've been tolerating. Now the question is how do they accidentally fall out of the moving truck on the way here from NY?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have this kit
https://www.airliftcompany.com/products/air-springs/loadlifter-5000-ultimate/
still sitting in the box, have not been towing much since the jeep is under the knife so I have yet to install the bags. hope to get them in sooner then later...

Does that kit come with the air lines and Schrader valve set up?

I've always hated my wife's cats....living without cats for a week has made me realize how much f-ing misery I've been tolerating. Now the question is how do they accidentally fall out of the moving truck on the way here from NY?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There would be no accident, there would be genocide.

Cats, the other white meat.

I would buy the Firestone or Hellwig kit for your application.

Most come with the correct brackets and air lines. I always ran mine to the rear bumper, the plastic beside the license plate. Easy access to fill or check pressures.

Most kits are no drill installs for the bags.

I had a set on the mega cab, f350, and class c motor home.

mac 'rv was hardest install' gyvr

thanks mac, sounds good. I am probably going to order some next week, got to see how my taxes turned out from last year...stretched it to the last minute with the extensions....

Back