• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have no speakers. Cut weight

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You have that one that I kick every time I get in your jeep.

Holy shit that was a long trip.....left Missouri at 10am, drove to Shitcago, bought tahoe, drove to DeKalb n had dinner with Sean and Lar, then just pulled in the drive back home at 3:15am. Wide awake now, but physically beat.

Cheese "side boob" Man

Holy shit that was a long trip.....left Missouri at 10am, drove to Shitcago, bought tahoe, drove to DeKalb n had dinner with Sean and Lar, then just pulled in the drive back home at 3:15am. Wide awake now, but physically beat.

Cheese "side boob" Man

It was good to see you and your ugly wife!
We should do it again soon.
Ugh, People of Walmart, side boob.

Pulled tahoe off trailer and now check engine light is on....WTF?? Hope it's something minor like O2 sensor or something.

Pivot points and boom
e2b2b883569b54c768fe2e424e84d3cf.jpg
3176cc65067ff6a97d2c675ee0862a4e.jpg

I'm going to need some sliders like that one of these days.

I'm a hurting soldier today, I am gonna need some White Castle or Arby's sliders.

Well my kitchen is now just a big empty room. Did confirm that I had a huge chunck of rotting wood cover in black mold. Glad it was just the 1/4 plywood the peel and sticks were on. Did not go all the way down to the subfloor or joist. Ripped all that crap out. Now I have to try and get all the new stuff in straight and pretty.

Slammed the new rock rails into a tree hard today. Held up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never left the house today except to cook some pork chops on the grill. I still have on what I woke up in. I did do 7 hours of paper work though. Hardly made a dent in it. Oh and I got a nooner. So yea good weekend.

Finally got my tax shit in order for last year....my extension is up on the 15th. Got the evap code off of tahoe n fixed this morning. Going to try n score on the wifey since the Chiefs can't score for shit this evening.

Back