• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If all goes as scheduled, my Dodge c&c will be sold in the morning then off for a whirlwind trip to Chicago to pick up the PPV Tahoe. Then the new "fun" build will begin.......and it will definitely get an upgraded sound system. I have totes of shit here to go through...should be fun.

Started moving into an apartment here...sucks that we don't have time or money enough to jump back into a house. I also forgot how to move...I forgot towels, blankets and pillows :( at least I remembered underwear

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Underwear can double as a hat or a coffee filter if need be. Be resourceful young grasshopper.

Underwear can double as a hat or a coffee filter if need be. Be resourceful young grasshopper.

The quality of the coffee is directly affected by which part of the undies is used, front for light and mellow coffee and the back side for a bit darker with more of an ass aroma.

and for a bit creamier coffee, pick up some from behind Planned Parenthood :D

I need to find a slim self powered sub for the wagon that doesn't suck, but space is super limited.

There were a couple companies that had slim lined powered 8" subs that went under the seat. I looked into them when I was putting the system in the C10.

there was a factory sub that lived inside the spare wheel.

they're not plentiful, and expensive to buy used. Then i'd still have to figure out how to make it work with an aftermarket radio because it had it's own amp, but took a high level signal from the factory dolby amp.
sub02.jpg

in other news, f microsoft.
http://www.ghacks.net/2016/07/28/microsoft-removes-policies-windows-10-pro/

great, now I have business customers getting ****ing 3rd party apps pushed to their machines. thanks MS, explain why they spent extra money on win 10 pro?
why can't the world just start using linux?

there was a factory sub that lived inside the spare wheel.

they're not plentiful, and expensive to buy used. Then i'd still have to figure out how to make it work with an aftermarket radio because it had it's own amp, but took a high level signal from the factory dolby amp.
sub02.jpg

in other news, f microsoft.
http://www.ghacks.net/2016/07/28/microsoft-removes-policies-windows-10-pro/

great, now I have business customers getting ****ing 3rd party apps pushed to their machines. thanks MS, explain why they spent extra money on win 10 pro?
why can't the world just start using linux?

The lj has a stock 4" sub that is wired through a factory amp.....sounds ok, but it will now sound awesome......

All that fancy stuff takes away from the beautiful sound of the engine and tires.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back