• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

all the cats in my neighborhood know what a 4 liter sounds like.
they haven't figured out 5 cyl turbo yet.

My buddy's shop is plagued by cata, so once a month or so i sit around with an air soft gun tapped for HPA and plink at them. Usually shooting pretty low velocity, but crank it up for possums anr racoons. Only scares wm but its the thought that counts. Now they scatter when they hear the *pop pop*

Lots of driving after work, but picked up the front leathers seats, center console, steering wheel controls, full carpet, 4 button info center cluster and other odds n ends from a late model Yukon Denali. The cop car is getting a bit more plush, and I'm getting some factory 22's on Saturday morning. Off to Des Moines tomorrow for tires n a trailer hitch.

Lots of driving after work, but picked up the front leathers seats, center console, steering wheel controls, full carpet, 4 button info center cluster and other odds n ends from a late model Yukon Denali. The cop car is getting a bit more plush, and I'm getting some factory 22's on Saturday morning. Off to Des Moines tomorrow for tires n a trailer hitch.

Wow, you're not messing around with that thing! What kind of buckets were in it before? Vinyl?

I LOVE my black 'Hoe!!!(well it's my wife's...wait....)

Wow, you're not messing around with that thing! What kind of buckets were in it before? Vinyl?

It had cloth buckets, vinyl rear bench and a full rubber floor mat. I have the interior stripped out as of this evening. The antenna holes leaked bc they did not silicone the plugs in. It's drying the padding it now. I picked up more stuff today with Collin while in Des Moines. Now I have front carpet, leather front buckets, full console, loaded up leather steering wheel with accessory controls, cleaned up control panel covers and some other odds and ends. Picked up a full set of Nexen 285/45/22 tires to mount up on the new rims I'm getting tomorrow. Wife's new tow mirrors will be here Monday, so I will get her loaded up white sport mirrors for the Ho.

Back