• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So, I'm finding myself growing angrier and angrier at the bro truck drivers and rednecks in this town...I'm not sure if there is any justification to my anger, but its been driving me bananas seeing all the trucks driving in crap weather, at night and at full blown highway speeds with two giant American flags strapped to the back. I guess it was drilled into me that you didn't fly a flag in bad weather, that you take it down before sunset and you don't let it get torn to shreds (a lot of the guys on who drive on the highway have flags that are destroyed from whipping along at 80mph) I fully support being patriotic, but I guess I don't understand this new trend. If you get angry about people desecrating the flag and respond by disrespecting the flag, what does that accomplish???

Okay...rant over. Where is my whiskey

Happy National Beer Day! Teen Fidy is my favorite. What's yours?
d46c949c90d2d4a61afd0765fa6b37e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TenFidy is so Good but right now its Lefthands Wake up Dead as my favorite. But i do have a 16 of 2016 Bourbon County Stouts in the beer celler.

1ebb094383cc893a61644a4d8cad6d2a.jpg

c4f2f18015672ad7febe80f0615ea843.jpg

New RV rule. No crushed cans in can shoot...

mac 'needs a new tube' gyvr

That moment you and your partner are asked to come in on your day off to put a machine back together because your boss knows the other shift isn't any good.
:rolleyes:
Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing.

0df3376abf29e05aa6a507fdd87e574f.jpg

ac67958411c830afa1d43a538b6cc716.jpg

When a buddy says, "I have a small project."
And 7 hours later you build an adjustable basketball goal...

mac 'I work for booze' gyvr

Back