• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Out with the old

e6bb0c49ca2f6559cd3064659bfd0dc7.jpg

In with the new

39d318a28aa196d0930435ffd4fa9c9b.jpg

mac 'cause Redheep said install the damn things' gyvr

Apparently my tow rig is ugly enough to qualify as abandoned/ junk .. or that was the polices take on it that stuck suckers on it to have it towed. Stupid city workers.

make sure you inform them of the ORC definition of an abandoned/junk vehicle.

If it has current tags and a battery, it's not a junk vehicle.

Alright, what did someone here say to my daughter, mention NAXJA and this happens.

No new posts on facebook but no posts by others other then his wife I assume since March 26th.

I haven't had a glass of bourbon since WF...tonight I want a glass of bourbon and I don't have any in the house. I'm home alone with the baby and she is sleeping. This town needs a liquor delivery service.

When I got home tonight my wife had an extra tall bourbon already poured for me on big ice cubes.

When I got home tonight my wife had an extra tall bourbon already poured for me on big ice cubes.

you shut it...

unfortunately melissa is busy in the evening the next 2 weeks. looks like baby will be going with me to the liquor store after work tomorrow...

at what age do they stop letting you bring kids into liquor stores? i figure as long as her feet touch the floor she's technically not "setting foot" in the store.

no?

Back