• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I buy mine at the local grocery store
Even on Sunday and the beer is kept cold

Only beer in grocery stores here...That doesn't work for me :(

I actually don't know what the age rules are in our stores but there is a big sign on the door that says "Absolutely no one under the age of 21 allowed". That being said they haven't ever said anything to me.

I'm going to attempt to fix my Droid Maxx, and I ordered the parts for it so they should be here tomorrow. I've watched a few videos and since my LCD was trashed I was able to order the LCD and glass already pre assembled so I don't have to glue it. BUT...in the video I watched the guy used gorilla glue to adhere the frame into the case?? Is there any reason why I should use anything else? It seems like gorilla glue would pretty much make it impossible to get apart if it ever breaks again. For now that is the plan though, anyone else have thoughts on that?

when i was 9 i would go buy myself some boonesfarm.

I waited for the truck to restock on Thursdays, he'd open the door and dolly the beer inside. While he was inside, me and a friend unloaded a few off his truck and stuffed 'em into the jeep.

I'm going to attempt to fix my Droid Maxx, and I ordered the parts for it so they should be here tomorrow. I've watched a few videos and since my LCD was trashed I was able to order the LCD and glass already pre assembled so I don't have to glue it. BUT...in the video I watched the guy used gorilla glue to adhere the frame into the case?? Is there any reason why I should use anything else? It seems like gorilla glue would pretty much make it impossible to get apart if it ever breaks again. For now that is the plan though, anyone else have thoughts on that?

go buy some thin double sided tape.
that's what the factory put it together with most likely.

apply tape to digitizer, trim with razor blade, stick in case.

Liquor until 9 pm, beer until midnight, 7 days a week. We have walk in coolers in gas stations, I will never understand Indiana in that it "can't be in view of minors". Also, Illinois wouldn't let me (as a minor) be in the bar area of a restaurant with my parents. You don't have to be a restaurant to serve alcoholic drinks in WI (something my aunt from CO found baffling). If you're in an establishment with your legal guardian (being under-age) you can consume.

Depends on the gas station here. 24hr stores sell till 1:59am then again at 6 or 7am, beer or booze if they have it. Restaurants have to sell more then 60%, i think, food to keep their liquor license. 7 days a week.

wj owners are...well interesting. as i spend more time asking questions and reading on wj pages and fb groups, i see even more wtf worthy posts than xj groups if that's possible.

Just so you know, I attempted to repair my wife's iPhone 5s.

She now has a 6s...

so apparently some people don't see the genius in my idea of a shower drain that has a garbage disposal in it....they lack vision and efficiency.

cheese "one stop shop" Man

so apparently some people don't see the genius in my idea of a shower drain that has a garbage disposal in it....they lack vision and efficiency.

cheese "one stop shop" Man

then no one would have invented the term "waffle Stomp"
Look at the fun that we would have missed out on then.

you are paying for that cleaning, may as well get your moneys worth....I like to eat garlic and onions before I go in and they can smell my breath when they start, and my butt when I leave.

Back