• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Jeep ran last night..... Like shit..... But it ran. I don't think the intake is seated properly. It revved to the moon instantly.

Those of you that do hiring and interviews, what are your thoughts on "letters of recommendation"? i do not have one but if its a big seller, i could ask my boss. my teacher has already spoken highly of me to this guy.

Those of you that do hiring and interviews, what are your thoughts on "letters of recommendation"? i do not have one but if its a big seller, i could ask my boss. my teacher has already spoken highly of me to this guy.

I wouldn't care at all about one, anyone can get anything they want online.

At the bottom of your resume out "references can be provide upon request" I usually ask for 3 former employers, or as many as you can provide, if you have only had a few jobs.

I need to sell my old excursion tires and rims...

mac 'nitro motors go boom under my command' gyvr

you're running them too lean then.

find peak RPM, then back the needle off 2-3 clicks, just until the RPM drops a touch. That's where you want to be.

I normally include on my resume or the application that references are available upon request.

1cd7b5448e1e2202e354068461a6041e.jpg

Fitting advertisement for this chapter

The advertisements are based on your web searches...

mac 'do you need to tell us something' gyvr

With all this talk of RCs does anyone have a spare radio and reciever? Id do with a traxxas 2.4ghz if anyone has one they upgraded from. Im doing the electric conversion on my OFNA Ultra LX-1 need to find battery trays. Any thoughts on the Mamba Sidewinder 1/8 or any other cheaper plug n play systems out there? And will i still need brakes?

gee, if only you knew someone with 30 years experience with glo engines, and a pile of lipos and electric models now.....

Electric, hand down.
I bought a glo buggy because I wanted the sounds and smells, but now I wished I'd spent another $50 and bought the electric version.
So many limitations because of the noise.
the electric motors are simply more powerful, and that's a fact that can't be argued.

as for the conversion.
You'd need the motor plate and mount, then go straight china for the powertrain and batteries.

Hey...where did your links go?

mac 'was going back to look at them' gyvr

Back