• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm so Hot, Fat and Tired
3de13af68c07eb874e565e1bc84c146a.jpg

Definitely hot....

Like you said if it doesnt work part it out or repower it with a dt466/13spd...

Doing a walk through on a house in an hour, no fixer upper here, no AC but I know a few ppl here that can give me a hook up, till then I have 2 window units I can use.

Lol I kinda do

If it wasn't for having the motorcycle, I would also. Now, I would take lower 70's any day. Having it be 85 in early May is too soon.

A guy here was just complaining about the heat. i asked if he would prefer winter was back

I prefer winter.

My garage has heat.

Our a/c has been on for a week.

mac 'can only take so many clothes off' gyvr

Got my tmaxx running...

Might try to break the motor in tomorrow...

d21f637655f9e2b8e5d424c2afd46244.jpg

mac '3.3' gyvr

I forgot how hot it was until I ate a triple hog from dt kirbys and walked to a friend's house...

That place had some good food, but the owner was interesting.

I've clocked this one at or near 50 mph...

What's the price/difficulty in going to electric? I've been thinking about selling mine for an electric car.

mac 'not that I don't have time to google I guess' gyvr

I've clocked this one at or near 50 mph...

What's the price/difficulty in going to electric? I've been thinking about selling mine for an electric car.

mac 'not that I don't have time to google I guess' gyvr
I switched over from gas and went to all electric running lipo batteries. I really like it so far. We are getting about 40 minutes or better of run time out each battery. We are also getting the little one into some racing here in town. We now have 5 different electric trucks and love it. Lots better than gas and less head ache.

To be honest it was so long ago I forget how much all my gas stuff was.

Batteries have changed so much since back then. I can run my crawlers for over an hour on one lipo and it's pretty quiet so I don't have to stop running it at night and I can run them at the local park creek without getting in trouble.

Back