• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

You should just mount those on your helmet and strap a battery pack to it. But make sure that you install them in there like Mickey Mouse ears and paint your helmet black....

2-1/2 Yards of rock waiting for me to move at home... i usually don't want to stay at work.

Mine is working find, but it looks different again. Weird.

Anyone have a set of used ubolts for an 8.25? I need a set with nuts so I can move the jeep out of the garage when its nice out. Mine broke when I pulled the stock leafs off. I'm using a different axle so id hate to buy new ones when I won't need them afterwords

Mine is working find, but it looks different again. Weird.

Anyone have a set of used ubolts for an 8.25? I need a set with nuts so I can move the jeep out of the garage when its nice out. Mine broke when I pulled the stock leafs off. I'm using a different axle so id hate to buy new ones when I won't need them afterwords

I'm 90% sure I have some I could send to you if you need. Not sure if they have nuts on them or not.

Back