• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Was a good day for a motorcycle ride out on country roads. I need to get a windshield because anything above 50mph sucks without it. I also need to get the engine tuned (carb jets changed) because the previous owner put a cobra exhaust system on it and it is raspy. Rode almost 50 miles today, trusting the bike more.

Carpet doesn't match the curtains guys. what do I do

Was a good day for a motorcycle ride out on country roads. I need to get a windshield because anything above 50mph sucks without it. I also need to get the engine tuned (carb jets changed) because the previous owner put a cobra exhaust system on it and it is raspy. Rode almost 50 miles today, trusting the bike more.

I always had a problem w no windshield above 80. Above 100 really sucks.

Last edited:

Over 50?

Vagina.

Had Flo detailed today.

14db2cc995fcf9667657fc6e80a6862c.jpg

Buddy that did the detail wants to trade for his 04 Harley.

ec9383a799d6cc88a2191f51176ad5b4.jpg

Tempting, more so if it wasn't that bike.

If you get a bike, you have to grow the rest of your hair out to one of those bald on top, old biker pony tails...and leather chaps are a must. I hear Tyler has a pair you can borrow

Ehhh I'd probably pass on that bike.

Finally gave mine some love... new tires, front and rear pads, plugs, Amsoil. Ready to rock.. now to go make turbo noises! Oh, and 50mph.. cmon Adam! I went 6.92 @ 105 at our track just fine :)

Drove 6 hours to trade some parts for my toyota. Now I'm at the red pepperoni in Madison getting some pizza. Its weird having 2 days off in a row....

I guess I maybe buying more smash hole goodies if all the bolts on pod lights are the same size. Wonder if the have something small enough to fit two with about three inches between the bolt holes on the old fairing or windshield mount. Also if the electric system handle two or four more led lights.

image.jpg

It will handle as many as you can throw at it.

mac 'light the world' gyvr

It will handle as many as you can throw at it.

mac 'light the world' gyvr

I am just going to go with two lights, the head light on the bike is bright but not too bright. I figured if it was the same as automotive electrical, it should work (I know bikes have a charging system and people have added lights to bikes before but didn't know if it was the same on mine). I can use the lower bolt holes and should still have space for a windshield. I just thought about trying the lights I had for my jeep on it tonigh, was surprised to see the bolts are the exact same as the bolts for nuts that are on the old mount for a fairing or windshield.

Back