• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It is soooo much fun telling people you can ask me to do something but I probably won't work on it between now and the time I walk out the door for the last time.

Cubbetm's gears in his 3rd members for his Toyota were done today.

My excitement for the day sitting on the couch in the garage watching.

mac 'change of pace' gyvr

Cubbetm's gears in his 3rd members for his Toyota were done today.

My excitement for the day sitting on the couch in the garage watching.

mac 'change of pace' gyvr
Done in record time.

I'm going to Clifty Falls and Harlan this weekend and coming back with everything I need to finish the truck.

No rush, they aren't in my way.

mac 'wonder if my electric bill will go down' gyvr

well the crust bucket dd made it to philly. 6 hours here, should be fine on the way home. it still only blows hot air but at least i can control the vents now. still have some DW to track down and i need to replace the muffler, but all in all it runs pretty well now.

anyone know where to get a good cheese steak in philly? i'm downtown. i walked and tried to find a place, but no dice. i'm hoping ill find some place on the google for tomorrow.

Thee are two places next door to each other that I saw on man vs food can't remember names though

If you are thinking the two cheese steak places, they are Pat's and Geno's.

So I had to make a surprise trip to Florida, from working in Mississippi. My dad got up in the middle of the night, tripped over his boots, broke a mirror on the wall which landed on the ground and he landed on the broken mirror. 30"+ cut from his armpit to the middle of his back barely missing his spine and cutting his lung slightly. Blood everywhere, :eek: It looked like a damn crime scene and it sucked to clean up! Good news is he should be discharged tomorrow. :clap:

All you guys be careful, too many damn injuries lately!

Vt98 " at least it is mid 80s weather" XJ

well the crust bucket dd made it to philly. 6 hours here, should be fine on the way home. it still only blows hot air but at least i can control the vents now. still have some DW to track down and i need to replace the muffler, but all in all it runs pretty well now.

anyone know where to get a good cheese steak in philly? i'm downtown. i walked and tried to find a place, but no dice. i'm hoping ill find some place on the google for tomorrow.

I use YELP on my smart phone.

mac 'awesome for out of town travels' gyvr

Blessing bound

734987ab183d4f5ff76206384d460db4.jpg

I'm having more fun than Mac.

carpet is coming today! rounding third base on getting the house on the market.

Going to crash a wrangler meet and greet tonight with some local unibody junkers. It's funny because all the wranglers in my area are the mall crawlers and the unibodies are the buggies that probably shouldn't be on the road haha

Buying a bunch of business casual clothes for the new job, not really a uniform type job anymore.

carpet is coming today! rounding third base on getting the house on the market.

You would think staring out the window and checking the time every 12 seconds would make these guys show up faster.

I would have been the first to say good morning today if the server would have let me into the thread.

got home at 5 am.
Worked 22 hours yesterday.
Felt like Josh.

Back