• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sitting alone in the hotel lobby drinking coffee. There is a girls softball team here also. A new Direct TV ad.
"Hi, I'm Rob Lowe."
"And, I am creepy old guy Rob Lowe."
I think I should go sit by my self in the room.

Deal of the day. Paid just over scrap value.

1cafb950ca012ab0ec772cf8b80a8134.jpg

It is morning. Some asshole shouted WOOOOO five or six times in the hallway last night around 3:00AM. By the time I had had enough to go investigate they were gone. I wish I knew what room they were in...

It is morning. Some asshole shouted WOOOOO five or six times in the hallway last night around 3:00AM. By the time I had had enough to go investigate they were gone. I wish I knew what room they were in...
are you sure it wasn't you?

Tie rod ends or heim joints for steering? Steering is going out again on the xj so im done messing with stock stuff. Looking at going with ruff stuff steering and kinda leaning more towards the heim kit but still not sure.

Yea I normally carry plenty of spares in the back cargo box. That's one reason why I'm kinda leaning towards heims is cuz they are a little stronger.

Walked into sears today to buy an cordless impact. Saw some 6mo no interest on any purchase if you get the sears card... Now my credit isnt the best yet because I just started building middle of last years and the ****ers approved me for 4k$ Had a cart full of stuff then ended up walking out with only what i went there for and one of those cool through rachet sets...

I guess my self control is better then I thought?

Tie rod ends or heim joints for steering? Steering is going out again on the xj so im done messing with stock stuff. Looking at going with ruff stuff steering and kinda leaning more towards the heim kit but still not sure.

I have the IRO 5/8" heim steering, works great. I need to get a couple new joints, but they have been more reliable than TREs.

Back