• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Ordering parts left and right. Two orders to ECGS and Polly in 5 days of each other is sad and poor planing. Oh well more stickers for the fridge and tool box.

Took 900 photos today at the Blue Angels practice. With a lot of sorting and not solid internet, those will wait until I get home from vacation.

RaceBus2.0 is 2 days old now and 75% done already. Toughest challenge this year will be to come up with a paint scheme and get it painted...

Took 900 photos today at the Blue Angels practice. With a lot of sorting and not solid internet, those will wait until I get home from vacation.

Add 250 more photos, we went to Fort Pickens today and watched them from there.

Just signed the offer on my first house.

I am hoping to only have one more house in my lifetime. My wife got our house before we got married. We had talked about renting but we decided to buy before hand. Eventually we will get her parents place that has 3 acres of land so I can build a nice garage.

Hi, from Green Bay.
I was going to tip a few with Rabbit Hat Josh, but he had to work late, and I have to be at work at midnight.

Kimmer, What is your plan in the morning?
Noonish?

you must leave the stickers on the rear glass.

oh the stickers are staying...all of them

not a lesbian...unless she is cheating on her husband with a she male (about 7 months preggo) jeep runs very well, lots of little things to fix, but very streetable. for $800 i couldn't pass it up. 99 with 170k

oh the stickers are staying...all of them

not a lesbian...unless she is cheating on her husband with a she male (about 7 months preggo) jeep runs very well, lots of little things to fix, but very streetable. for $800 i couldn't pass it up. 99 with 170k

So you going to change your user name to TH2? The color fits ;)

with those stickers it better of had a half smoked J in the ashtray and about a half dozen hits of acid above the visor.

Back