• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

d7c14a5d73aeaa3b4b6b6377ef5ba499.jpg

mac 'still have shorts on' gyvr

people on craigslist drive me nuts...1998 xj im looking at

me: i see the check engine light is on in the pics...do you know what the codes are for.

cl guy: one is for an old crank sensor code. one is for the gas cap. (jeep has jan 2016 inspection sticker in the window meaning the code wasn't there when inspected a month ago)

me: hmm, well i've never had an xj throw an evap code because of the gas cap... though i suppose its possible it could have a LDP, but i've never seen a 98 with one

me: so what is the fuel pressure regulator problem

CL guy: well it has about 20 psi at the rail, but its just a regulator/check valve problem.

me: sounds like the assembly is on the way out. i think i have a spare in the garage

cl guy: no i replaced the whole fuel pump assembly this summer the regulator is separate...

me:.....

people shouldn't use cheap fuel pumps. its priced pretty well now and if it stays on there for a while longer, ill offer what its worth. i need a DD/beater

-25 here.

I LOVVVEEEE advance auto dealig coupons. Saved $70 bucks this morning on shocks for the yukon and a power steering pump for the jeep. Basically got the pump for free, compared to in store price.

Good morning jeep fans!!!!

FRIDAY!
today is a good day. its Friday, its 1 week until WF, its sunny, but best of all, its the last day of February!

the last day of feb is one of my favorite days. it means tomorrow is March. although it is still cold and snowy and icy and crappy out, its still March.

March brings hope. hope that spring will be here, hope for longer days, hope from warmer weather, hope for greener grass, hope for birds, squirrels and rabbits, hope for trees, bushes and flowers, the sight of pools, BBQs, and backyard games, hope for bags, horseshoes, and golf, hope that there is life after winter.

March also brings with it WF, beginning of spring, St. Patties day, MY bday, Spring break, and daylight savings time.

I love March!

Good morning jeep fans!!!!

FRIDAY!
today is a good day. its Friday, its 1 week until WF, its sunny, but best of all, its the last day of February!

the last day of feb is one of my favorite days. it means tomorrow is March. although it is still cold and snowy and icy and crappy out, its still March.

March brings hope. hope that spring will be here, hope for longer days, hope from warmer weather, hope for greener grass, hope for birds, squirrels and rabbits, hope for trees, bushes and flowers, the sight of pools, BBQs, and backyard games, hope for bags, horseshoes, and golf, hope that there is life after winter.

March also brings with it WF, beginning of spring, St. Patties day, MY bday, Spring break, and daylight savings time.

I love March!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but tomorrow is the last day is Feb

High of 64 here today.

Shorts is all I brought to wear.

We slept with the window open in the hotel room last night.

mac 'prolly gonna be sick at Winterfest ' gyvr

Back