• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I think every member of MWC needs this sticker.

1054a28956e74704f8f0431caec5926d.jpg

Yeah.... been there done that. :dunno:

74° in Kona tonight at 8:30.

cold.
real cold

first time it's affected the beater. Had to go get pretty ricky's battery out of the garage to jump it this morning.

ended up owing $400 total state and feds.....LOTS of deductions this year......

Thinking about leasing a truck for H.D.

Just ordered 300 in ammo, get it while you can......Trying to stock up now so I can enjoy it with my son later....

if I stack any more ammo in my bedroom closet it might go through the floor.

30.06 is getting heavy up there.

ended up owing $400 total state and feds.....LOTS of deductions this year......

Thinking about leasing a truck for H.D.

We did a lot better than I thought we would considering most of the part time work I did wasn't taxed thru the year. The return was enough to make the accountant breathe easier about WF :D

Speaking of ammo, picked up 1,000 rounds of 22lr and 150 rounds of 9mm from Midway USA for $98 earlier this week. I almost thought I was dreaming when it was dropped off at my house.

Depends on the shop, area and the writer. From people that I know and talk to 45-60 is pretty average. In a large, busy shop with a motivated writer much more than that. I work for a large Honda dealer (100-120 customer cars a day) and I'm very motivated! Have been there going on 11 years. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

Got a question. Who on here is a service writer for a local auto repair shop?

Back