• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

87manche said:
sweet. with 33's you'll be unstoppable.

My christmas gift came yesterday.

ep9LG.jpg

9K pounds of fun right there. I need to get a cradle and some more anderson connectors, so we can use it on both the Jeeps.

Good choice, we put one on kendriks rig, it's fast and strong.

goodburbon said:
Good choice, we put one on kendriks rig, it's fast and strong.
Josh has the EPi model, seems that the only difference is the solenoid location.
It seems solidly built, it's way heavy, carrying it into the house almost gave me a freaking hernia.

87manche said:
Josh has the EPi model, seems that the only difference is the solenoid location.
It seems solidly built, it's way heavy, carrying it into the house almost gave me a freaking hernia.

Yeah, but you're a lightweight.:rolleyes:

Haleyes said:
Yeah, but you're a lightweight.:rolleyes:
true, but that box had to weigh almost as much as me.

not nearly as bad as the 2.5/ax5/231 combo I loaded into the XJ with another guy, that weighs as much as me.

silent_bob_662001 said:
WTF? am I the only one that has to work friday? I wave today off though.

They joys of working retail. I get to be at work 5:45 Friday morn to see people running down the isles of Menards.

They want us to stick around til God knows when tonight and set up for Friday. I'm just going to leave at nine when we close :moon: so I don't get to my parents house at two in the morning just to turn around and leave at 7 pm so I can get some sleep for work.

87manche said:

30 pounds of that box is cable.

My synthetic weighs 3 lbs.

I'll look up that website for the connectors, I think I paid 7 bucks a piece.

Or I could do some cables up at work for you, I have hydraulic crimpers at the squadron. Just have to get me two connectors.

87manche said:

I have the EP. Sometime when I get a winch bumper, I wanted to mount the solenoid remotely, so that's the one I ordered.

IntrepidXJ said:
bad news for me.....I didn't get the job. guess I'm still stuck here...

Dude, I thought you said the interview went well, the best you ever had?????????????????

IntrepidXJ said:
bad news for me.....I didn't get the job. guess I'm still stuck here...

I hate to hear that Randy. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Something else will come along eventually. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Hale

boredchimp said:
They joys of working retail. I get to be at work 5:45 Friday morn to see people running down the isles of Menards.

That was FUN store to build/open.

All of those 'people' coming in and applying for jobs.......

RedHeep said:
30 pounds of that box is cable.

My synthetic weighs 3 lbs.

I'll look up that website for the connectors, I think I paid 7 bucks a piece.

Or I could do some cables up at work for you, I have hydraulic crimpers at the squadron. Just have to get me two connectors.
I bet cable would have help up a lot better than your rope at tellico though.

suckage randy.

Ramsey,
There's a lot of things we did that day that the manual says specifically not to do ;)
it even says to never use anything but the wire that came with it.

Happy Turkey Day to all my MWC brethren!

Gobble Gobble.
:farmer:

Hale

I like JV

Back