• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Haleyes said:
Me either. :(

I'll check at work this afternoon.
All allen heads (the black ones with no plating) are 12.9 even though they're not marked.

Last edited:
Roxtar said:
All allen heads (the black ones with no plating) are 12.9 even though they're not marked.

That's good to know. However, so far I can't even find a 10mm SHCS. 8mm is as big as anyone in town has.

Hale

Haleyes said:
That's good to know. However, so far I can't even find a 10mm SHCS. 8mm is as big as anyone in town has.

Hale
got a TSC or Farm and Fleet nearby?
the TSC here has an assortment of metric stuff. I got a upper control arm bolt there.

87manche said:
got a TSC or Farm and Fleet nearby?
the TSC here has an assortment of metric stuff. I got a upper control arm bolt there.

Nope.

We've got a farm store that is opening Monday here in town though. Oreschlins, or something like that. There is a big Rual King in Effingham, but I won't be heading up there any time soon. I'll be sitting in a tree all weekend so, it'll have to wait until Monday now. I may have Dad check over at Salem's Rual King, he's over there every day.

Hale

You got 500, congrats

IntrepidXJ said:
you gotta stop living in the middle of nowhere :)

I can live with it. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not exactly a "city boy":D I'd much rather be here than anywhere close to Chi-town.

Hale

Haleyes said:
Nope.

We've got a farm store that is opening Monday here in town though. Oreschlins, or something like that. There is a big Rual King in Effingham, but I won't be heading up there any time soon. I'll be sitting in a tree all weekend so, it'll have to wait until Monday now. I may have Dad check over at Salem's Rual King, he's over there every day.

Hale

Clicky clicky. Send it to the house. Save yourself the headache.

RedHeep said:
Clicky clicky. Send it to the house. Save yourself the headache.

Headache is over.

I have what I need in hand.

Glad I came to work today.:D

Hale

87manche said:
part of your christmas bonus?

I suppose you could say that.......:anon:

TellicoReadyXJ said:
Opening day for shotgun season here in IN. I would imagine some were out in the woods all day instead of here for a change.

First season is Fri, Sat. and Sun. here.

I shot a doe today. @120lbs.
My first with my Omega.:clap:

Not going out Sun. Staying home with family to visit and process deer.:D My uncle comes up from Louisiana every year for first shotgun season. He killed out today,as did Clint; his buddy he brought with him. Fun times....fun times.

God bless quads.:D
Deer steaks for Winterfest? Speak now or forever hold.....

Hale

Back