• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

87manche said:
suckage randy.

Ramsey,
There's a lot of things we did that day that the manual says specifically not to do ;)
it even says to never use anything but the wire that came with it.
Manuals are for liberal sissys anyways right?

seanR said:
Offer them a package deal, a two for one.
A computer operator and an equipment operator, and we will both move out west....

Ahh, one at a time please. :D

Sorry Randy. Tip for you out here. Amgen, of course, it'll mean going all the way to the water. :D

--ron

Happy Black Friday!

I slept til noon, changed a hub, and went to work. Fortunately it was slow enough I sat in the back and watched LSU play 3 hours of shitty football.

I got my 24" monitor for 250, and some ink cartridges for my printer. About 5:30 last night, about 10 minutes total in the store.

Then when I was going to bed, noticed it was rather cool in our bedroom. Thermostat on 71, temp is 68 and the furnace is not running. So I have that to look forward to after work today. At least both furnaces are the same, so I can swap parts until the dead one works, but I doubt I'll be able to get any new parts til Monday.

i got my belly pan mounted and got the passenger side LCA on

tomorrow i have to get both UCAs on, drivers side LCA, shackles (1.5" TnT), bleed brakes, and mount trac bar

I have to de-leaf my lawn.

30+ trees on 2.5 city lots = lots of leaves.

Dirk Pitt said:
I have to de-leaf my lawn.

30+ trees on 2.5 city lots = lots of leaves.

BG65.gif

I love mine.

I think you have a little more to deal with than I have though. I think I'd attack them with the lawn mower and chop em' up.

Haleyes said:
BG65.gif

I love mine.

I think you have a little more to deal with than I have though. I think I'd attack them with the lawn mower and chop em' up.

I used one of those on mine on Friday, it took me 2 hours and I said fawk it, just too many leaves. Got about 1/2 of it done.

I just hit mine with the mower. The city comes around with a vacuum truck and sucks up everyone's leaves, so all we had to do was get them to the curb.

Anyone know the width of a D-30 WMS to WMS. I have a line on a cheap trailer, but I think it might be a bit too narrow....

And yes, at the moment I'm too lazy too search. I'm still working on an idea that either Madam Pres, or Mrs. MagnumCJ gave my wife last night.....

TellicoReadyXJ said:
I just hit mine with the mower. The city comes around with a vacuum truck and sucks up everyone's leaves, so all we had to do was get them to the curb.

Same thing here. Usually I try to mulch them and leave them on the grass. Some say that helps.

That leaf blower is good for the hard to mow areas, but would take me a week straight to do the whole yard.

Usually there's just too much though. Half the city gets, half the yard gets.

Bill Callahan... Fired...

Im stoked!

It just occurred to me how much I enjoy receiving large cardboard clad objects with the return addy of Kalamazoo, MI.

I heard a loud bang on the front step. I went to investigate and opened the front door. I find a little scrawny blonde female holding this large cardboard clad object. She drops it and then says, "Well shit! If I would have known you were in there, I would have had you come and get this god-awful thing off the truck yourself!" I replied, "Merry Christmas!"
I look to the UPS truck and there is a big ol' guy in there sitting in the drivers seat, just laughing.

Hale

Back