• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Because I don't have enot projects

1fef4ca2b8a29eb807beca67a82142ce.jpg

Is that a Saturn...

did you recently take a hard bump to the head?

Re: Re: Important

Is that a Saturn...

did you recently take a hard bump to the head?
Not that I can remember.
Whats the plan with that unit?
My daughter has a Saturn (that I told her not to buy) that uses more oil and coolant than gas. Gonna do a motor swap, well, Cameron is going to do a motor swap while I drink beer.

Chevy's aren't worth mouth hugs.....:D

P52098716AF. Part number printed on the rear axle I stripped from the junk XJ. Google can't find it, anyone with Chrysler parts lookup capability? I'd like to know what it actually came out of, because as far as I know XJ 8.25s never came factory with disks.

P52098716AF. Part number printed on the rear axle I stripped from the junk XJ. Google can't find it, anyone with Chrysler parts lookup capability? I'd like to know what it actually came out of, because as far as I know XJ 8.25s never came factory with disks.
Liberty axle maybe?

And knocking....and rattling...and smoking...

KJ's were coil sprung in the rear. Unless it was modified for leaf springs for an XJ.
That's what I'm thinking.

A little more Google-fu is showing the disk brackets are from a ZJ D35. I would still like to know what year 8.25 it is to determine 27 or 29 spline without pulling the axle apart.

Back