• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

21f86e6dd3d7070976ee1de9a6737be1.jpg

dbbe1293d4a76af1b986f953557e1e82.jpg

mac ' test fitting' gyvr

I've had a few Saturn L300s. My wife fell asleep at the wheel and crashed one into a barn. Actually had the front bumper sticking through the roof. Next one she put 375,000 miles on it and I was not religious about changing the oil. Those 2.2 will go forever. She put that one in the ditch twice during winter storms. The front bumper was held on with zip ties. We sold it to a pot grower that needed an inconspicuous car to deliver to his clients in Detroit. Still running today.

Boss told me he was gonna fire me today. I told him to go ahead and do it, cause I was sick and tired of him threatening me with that. I still have a job.

Found the 'looseness' in the steering on the F250... Now trying to find the time to replace the steering gear...

I had the same thing on the 99 chore truck and my 02CC as well...the 02 I just put a new box on it bc it was so bad.

Back