• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Vacation was a couple weeks ago but i finally uploaded some photos.

hiked up a mountain (pinnacle mountain in little rock for those that care)

proof i made it!

Selfie with the boy.

went to this little micro brewery in little rock, saw this while pissing out some good beer. laughed.

made it to the camp site. lake ouchita state park beautiful spot.

beach was right there.

drinking water that was sposed to cure the betus.

little nicer beach little up the road.

the boys.

stuck inside because of rain.

hot springs.

Well just bought a new governor solenoid, pressure sensor, and filter for the trans in the ZJ. Hopefully that fixes the weird shifting we are having with it. Thanks to PolarJeep for the heads up on buying from cascade transmissions. Heck of a lot cheaper than going thru local parts stores.

Awesome. That's what I was hoping for. Either gonna do it this week or wait till little one goes to grand parents this weekend to do it.

This months travel is getting a little much.

Italy last week, California this week, one week home (I think) then Ontario for the last week of the month.

It is nice to be home at the end of the day instead of a hotel room. It gets old, but they say to travel when you are young...

na5e9yhu.jpg

Lunch

y2uzuqeb.jpg

Ultimate bearing puller...

mac 'almost fixed' gyvr

its pretty fugly :)

its a goldy...and it is pretty darn rust free. one litte spot where the paint was knicked in the back, but thats about it. the po (before the guy i bought it from) rubbed a guard rail with it and put a 96 clip, and hood on it...then rattle canned it all black. and he did a craptastic job. i can scratch it off with my fingernail

0714141952.jpg

its pretty fugly :)

its a goldy...and it is pretty darn rust free. one litte spot where the paint was knicked in the back, but thats about it. the po (before the guy i bought it from) rubbed a guard rail with it and put a 96 clip, and hood on it...then rattle canned it all black. and he did a craptastic job. i can scratch it off with my fingernail

If you brought that to winterfest, you'd get the ugliest jeep award for life.

I'd guess there was no surface prep at all. He just hammered it on, then probably wondered why it won't stick.:rolleyes:

Rust free, can't beat that.

It's an awesome bearing puller set...

I only had 1500 miles (right before Harlan last year) on everything.

We had to move a few shims around and had it apart and back together three times in a hour. Reused all the old bearings...

Pattern set up nice.

mac '4wd again' gyvr

Back