• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

dude... you know too much about me. its creepy, stop it. no more facebook for you.
I've stalked you for so long, its like I was there for things. Like your little vert pipe in the living room for winter usage. All your sexual exploits that resulted your premature ejaculation (can I say that?) or whiskey dick... I was there, man!! I felt your pain!!

And to be totally honest, I never browse FB anymore. Too many people happier or more depressed than I am. Either way, it brings me down. Imagine that.

Re: Re: Important

I've stalked you for so long, its like I was there for things. Like your little vert pipe in the living room for winter usage. All your sexual exploits that resulted your premature ejaculation (can I say that?) or whiskey dick... I was there, man!! I felt your pain!!

And to be totally honest, I never browse FB anymore. Too many people happier or more depressed than I am. Either way, it brings me down. Imagine that.

You're ****ing scaring me man.

haha...

"look at this dumbass. why is this stupid shit on my news feed? your a downer on my day and anyone within seeing distance of you. go crawl into a hole and die."

"oh... now look at this bitch. no one cares about your six figure job. no body cares about your kid winning the spelling B. no one cares that its your 5th anniversary. your just so happy and perfect, arent you?"

haha... 2 extremes.

You're ****ing scaring me man.
I forgot to mention anything about hockey... I don't know what it is, but stuff Walt talks about sticks with me. Except his current axle build. Blah, blah, blah, machine work, blah, blah, blah, bolted up, blah, blah, blah, Tipper Gore, blah, blah, blah, 2 knuckle shuffle...
haha...

"look at this dumbass. why is this stupid shit on my news feed? your a downer on my day and anyone within seeing distance of you. go crawl into a hole and die."

"oh... now look at this bitch. no one cares about your six figure job. no body cares about your kid winning the spelling B. no one cares that its your 5th anniversary. your just so happy and perfect, arent you?"

haha... 2 extremes.
Ok, so you have no issue imagining that. Pretty much my feelings when looking through it. I stick with twitter where I know nobody and they know me better than nearly everyone I went to HS with.

Think I may stop into Starbucks sometime in the next few days. I don't like coffee, but because they obey state/local rules on carrying and the Moms acting like idiots are going crazy on their facebook page, I might go in and pay for one or two people's drinks at the drive through. Have always wanted to do that and see how long the trend would continue.

You two are sharing way too many feelings here. This is a he man jeep/sheep loving club.

Knock off the soul mate shit.
^^^He's just jealous.

Think I may stop into Starbucks sometime in the next few days. I don't like coffee, but because they obey state/local rules on carrying and the Moms acting like idiots are going crazy on their facebook page, I might go in and pay for one or two people's drinks at the drive through. Have always wanted to do that and see how long the trend would continue.
You mean they honor state/local rules, right? Although I think it's ridiculous to not allow concealed carry in a place of business, they do have the right to make that allowance or forbidding and I respect that. They should just expect to lose my business if they don't allow it. Like how instead of Buffalo Wild Wings, I'll go to a different wings joint. Or how instead of getting cheaper than cheap tools at Harbor Freight, I'll go to Fleet Farm.

Your heart's in the right place though. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
The entire point of CC is not to advertise that you carry.
So how would someone find out, and thus care?

I suspect he is talking about open carry.
Open carry, though legal, sometimes causes issues with folks.
It's a situation thing. Amonst a bunch of hunters and your all open carry? No issue.
Walk into a move theater in Denver with that same rig and you will have problems.

Last edited:
^^^He's just jealous.

You mean they honor state/local rules, right? Although I think it's ridiculous to not allow concealed carry in a place of business, they do have the right to make that allowance or forbidding and I respect that. They should just expect to lose my business if they don't allow it. Like how instead of Buffalo Wild Wings, I'll go to a different wings joint. Or how instead of getting cheaper than cheap tools at Harbor Freight, I'll go to Fleet Farm.

There's no sign on the door at the Buffalo Wild Wings here. When restaurant carry is legal Oct 1, I'll carry in there.

Maybe it's a local policy and not a corporate one. Have you tried to change it? Sometimes an intelligent conversation with the manager means the sign comes down.

Morning!!

Been on the road since 5am, currently in Olwein IA and hope to get to Memphis by 4... Driving Bec's parents Elantra and I can honestly say I've never driven so far on so little gas...

^^^He's just jealous.

You're a Hoosier, you know signs here have no force of law!

Flexd'always packing except at work'XJ

picture.php

WI'crazyoldstateworker'88xj

;)

Adjust the bands and hope the clutches aren't on their way out.

Tyler is is a confused shift from 1 to 2? Or a real slip?

mac 'fingers crossed' gyvr

It ended up being 2 qts low on fluid due to a small pin hole on one of the lines. I located the bad line and ordered one that should be here today. I added the needed fluid and it drove fine for the 30 miles that I put on it....I am hoping that no major damage was caused. The truck has a "newer" tranny in it just before I purchased it, so I am guessing it now has 20K on it and it was supposedly built up some. I do know hat it had a new flywheel and billet torque converter installed shortly after the new tranny install bc the idiots did not properly torque the tranny in and it worked itself back just enough to damage the flywheel n torque converter.

Balancing beads work very well in truck tires if you're interested in getting rid of all those weights.

I was wondering why the guys at the tire shop did not even offer that. The old tires had equalizer in them and were not bad at all, but these guys are not the typical shop I use for my farm/fleet service and were supposed to be easier on aluminum wheels in comparison...not so much now that I have about 5# of weights across the back duals.....once the weights fly off (and they will with the use it will see), I will likely go to the fleet service and have them throw in some beads or equalizer.

Cheese "does ride 100% better already" Man

Yea, I should have put honor.

The entire point of CC is not to advertise that you carry.
So how would someone find out, and thus care?

I suspect he is talking about open carry.
Open carry, though legal, sometimes causes issues with folks.
It's a situation thing. Amonst a bunch of hunters and your all open carry? No issue.
Walk into a move theater in Denver with that same rig and you will have problems.

Open/concealed, if you have the license/permit to do so, go for it. Me personally I wouldn't open carry, just is a "hey look at me" thing in a way and a "hey don't try anything" in another.

There's no sign on the door at the Buffalo Wild Wings here. When restaurant carry is legal Oct 1, I'll carry in there.

Maybe it's a local policy and not a corporate one. Have you tried to change it? Sometimes an intelligent conversation with the manager means the sign comes down.

Come to think of it, I never looked myself at the BW3's here in town.

You're a Hoosier, you know signs here have no force of law!

I been blocked by the Zionsville mom (leader of Moms Demand Action) because I asked her when she posted the BW3's sign if that sign carried any legal authority.

picture.php

WI'crazyoldstateworker'88xj

;)

I was completely against Glocks at first, but I may have to shoot one some more ot see if I didn't like them because the "glock attitude" I thought I seen (Glocks are better then others) by owners. I fired my friends G26 and even though the Glock sights were way off, I somewhat liked it.

My 26 is dead on. The first couple of mags I was shooting low and left. The range master said it wasnt' the pistol it was me. He was right. It's small for my hands but once I got used to it it hits right where I point it.

The triger is sweet too.

They recommend band adjustment every 24,000 miles or two years on those transmissions. It's pretty easy to do.

Polar 'carry everywhere especially work' Jeep

My friend has his sights "worked on". They are off by a country mile. He is getting it or has been reset to right. He wants to get to the range after he gets it fixed. I knew something was up when I wasn't even hitting the target when I shot it.

Back