• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

idle was all over the place between 0-1000rpms.

i didnt disconnect the battery at all, so i decided to do that and unplug the PCM.

just ate a fat venison steak, broccoli, mashed potatoes, and salad... everything off of my parents property.

love dinner like this. time to go check on the jeep.

two men and two babies at chucks house...

mac 'girls went to the movies' gyvr

Received my new set of Treadwrights for the Dodge. The 19.5's don't come with the balancing warranty...and I can see why. It was a weight stacking mess on them but the local tire shop did the best they could. It is a hell of a set of meats on it but they are a fraction of the price of virgin rubber. I think if i get a year out of them I will be happy and suprised. I ended up with $620 in 4 of them mounted and balanced (as good a s they could). Look just like the old MTR's and are installed on Goodyear casings. Now to find out why the tranny is slipping.....

Cheese "this may get real expensive" Man

Balancing beads work very well in truck tires if you're interested in getting rid of all those weights.

idle was all over the place between 0-1000rpms.

i didnt disconnect the battery at all, so i decided to do that and unplug the PCM.

just ate a fat venison steak, broccoli, mashed potatoes, and salad... everything off of my parents property.

love dinner like this. time to go check on the jeep.
I had venison neck roast with mashed taters and green beans. I enjoied it.

Dude, what's mine say?........

Sweet! What about mine?!

Last edited:
Last edited:
There seems to be a love connection between Walt and josh.
QFT. I never knew I would have so much in common with an east-coast surfer dude. :loveu:

Walt, get your ass to WF and we can cause a rukus.
Edit: I'll be doing it with the rest of the group whether you make it or not, you may as well join the festivities.

Re: Re: Important

QFT. I never knew I would have so much in common with an east-coast surfer dude. :loveu:

Walt, get your ass to WF and we can cause a rukus.
Edit: I'll be doing it with the rest of the group whether you make it or not, you may as well join the festivities.

Ummm, Josh, Walt likes boys, for real. That's why he and kman are good buddies.

Be careful what you ask for, unless you swing that way too......... :dunno:

I didn't think we allowed that kind of folk in the MWC. Sheep are okay, but same sex is a no-no... :dunno:

I have been wrong before.

And if anyone remembers, I did hold Nate's hand at the fire WF12. ;)

dude... you know too much about me. its creepy, stop it. no more facebook for you.

Ummm, Josh, Walt likes boys, for real. That's why he and kman are good buddies.

Be careful what you ask for, unless you swing that way too......... :dunno:
more gay jokes?

ask Kman, there were no advances made. though i did go home with a used rubber.

Back