• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im still around ...

DJManche

NAXJA Forum User
Was up guys I wanted u guys to know that I'm still kickin , thanks to Troy and Flores and everyone concerned . No I don't own three MJ's anymore but still miss the trucks and the peeps on this site .
I still gaze at pics the all the time and try to stay up with stuff but I'm starting a new business witch keeps me busy , at the time Im running three different shops and getting my JK out as much as possible .

Hell ! I think I've already wheeled my JK more than any of my trucks . Thanks guys , one day I might pick up a two door XJ just for another project truck . Im kinda spoiled with the JK right now .

DSC02331.jpg

I know how u guys like pics ....;)
See ya around .

DJManche

nice, is that up at the top of sevenfalls?

Good to hear from you Dave!

I see your '92 around town here pretty frequently, I think he lives in Englewood somewhere - see him along Santa Fe between Littleton and Evans driving around.

I'm sure you saw that Clark Peach has made a pretty killer looking pre-runner out of your old 2wd I got from you. :thumbup:

Frank and troy thanks , I did see that , sucks cause I still love my MJ .
That 92" was almost totally done . Well maybe you can con it off of him one day Troy , but I'm sure he payed a pretty penny though .

Grin the picture was Helen Hunt falls , right in the drink , I took a motorcycle trip up last summer ...

DSC02328.jpg

This is still one of my favorite pictures of my baby ...

DSC02326.jpg

Yeah Mike , I still have full race synthetic in my blood , that and a little buddhist practice has kept a smile on my face even through all I been through . Less is more and all that shit ...

shit, I thought I was the only one getting all karmicly zen around here! :cheers:

Yeah the Darma practice has done me worlds of good , I'm more Tibetan taught than Zen

but its all good in the hood brother :peace:

Of course I don't know what my Darma practice would think of a monk with an assault rifle.

truly ironic, Dave, but as long as you see the irony... :roflmao:

Yeah the Darma practice has done me worlds of good , I'm more Tibetan taught than Zen

but its all good in the hood brother :peace:

Of course I don't know what my Darma practice would think of a monk with an assault rifle.

When you consider that Monks were elite troops way back in the day...

Absolutely Good To Go! BTW, glad you are still around. We need to get you back into a Heep.

Isn't there a $250 builder in the For Sale list?

nudge, nedge, hint, hint, say no more...

Absolutely Good To Go! BTW, glad you are still around. We need to get you back into a Heep.

Isn't there a $250 builder in the For Sale list?

nudge, nedge, hint, hint, say no more...

HA , Thanks !! I will be in the market for a two door in a couple months . I'm still finishing a trailer for my JK . Something I can cut the shit out of and cage would be cool .

I'm kinda hooked on roll cages and convertibles right now . :D

Back