• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im still around ....

DSC02315.jpg

What's with the UFO? :scared:

Looking again, it looks like those three tallest rock piles have heads, and they're looking right at the UFO. Aahhhh!

Havent met ya but good luck to ya. I am right down the street from ya and if you need a garage sometime let me know. I have seen you around town in your mj several times. Loved the mj. Saw your old mj forsale today btw.

For anyone who wants to buy it , only pay 4,500 . Thats what I got out of the truck . Thanks for looking that up , I didn't think they'd have it up for sale that fast . Its only been a week ..

Ha , they can pull the wool on someone else , now you guys know the truth .

Don't get me wrong , that was the coolest truck I ever had but the insurance and gas bill is what it cost me for a new JK so I'm good . Even though I'll hate
the person that buys it ..:loveu:

They'll have to put a restraining order on me from stalking my own Jeep ...

Put some new Rubicon wheels and tires on my JK so I'm set for some trails .
Its amazing how much better the 17's look than the cheep wheels . I figure why pay for it from the dealer when I can get them a third of the price they ask MSRP . wheels and tires brand new 500.00 , not a bad investment .
IMHO , its hard to beat a good set of Rubi wheels .
DSC02373.jpg

Of course I took them on a test drive to the base of St. Elmo at the hot springs during the weekend .
DSC02372.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

So far the specs on my JK are the 373 gear ratio with the D44 axles , downhill assist , trac loc , 4 wheel disc and traction control and the 3.8L
Upgraded interior with Air , Cruz , sat radio , Freedom Top .

Last edited:
Back