• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im still around ....

DJManche

NAXJA Forum User
What's up guys , I've been trying to get my life together . I do still pop on here
from time to time but I don't get much time to post . I sold my 92" and bought a 2011 Wrangler Sport . I will put some pics up of my Jeep even though its not an MJ , XJ . I have a new apartment up on Stetson Hills blvd and have sold all of my project vehicles including my bikes .

Thanks to all that helped me through this crap , i couldn't have done it without you guys . I'm still down for some light wheeling and meet and greets if you'll have me ...

OMG....... who got the '92 MJ? Who's got two thumbs and is uber-jealous? This guy.

Glad to have you stick around Dave. :thumbup: I wish you the best with getting your life settled brutha! You sure had one helluva mess going there for a while.... :laugh3:

You'll see that Kronik posted another M&G at Culvers on Sept. 18th so we'll expect to see you drop by..... maybe flex up that JK on the crusher car..... :D

He should run for ROTM next month!?!?! :thumbup:

LOL...... unfortunately, we don't have the numbers to make him win.

Plus..... he's not THAT good of a guy.... He hasn't posted any girlie pics.

To win ROTM ya gotta be a guy, good at teasing other guy's peckers.... Duh. :twak:

:laugh:

You at the places right behind the King Soopers? thats a cool lil area. Folks live on south side of stetson hills

You at the places right behind the King Soopers? thats a cool lil area. Folks live on south side of stetson hills

Thanks Yella , it still is a mess but I'm kickin ass with a lawyer by my side now ...

Yes I'm right in those appts behind King Soopers , I love it up there and its far enough from my old neighborhood that I don't have any memories .
Besides all the hot chicks go to that King Soopers ...

I will be at the meet and greet , I need a set of newer model Rubicon wheels though .... hint

I'll post pics of the JK soon ....

Thanks guys for the posts !

Since you guys like pictures , these are the things I've been doing the last few months to keep my mind off things , anyone who has been through a divorce knows it sucks ....bad ...

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02365.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

Yep gone ....

Thats the only vehicle I've actually cried over selling , thats right straight cried
like a B@tch ....

I'm now waiting for Honda to drop the RC211V on the market , one of these days....

Yeah once I get a set of Rubicon wheels I'll be down for whatever but the last couple months have been rough mostly going on trips spur of the moment .
Besides , I wasn't very much fun to be with ...

I will make it to the meet and greet at least .

Going through divorce myself this Summer I can tell ya it will get better. I too sold off a bunch of toys and other things, pretty much everything except the Jeep and trailer. I don't miss any of it or the debt associated with it. I came to realize it was just stuff and the important things were my health and happiness. Hang in there, it is worth it in the end.

Yep gone ....

Thats the only vehicle I've actually cried over selling , thats right straight cried
like a B@tch ....

I'm now waiting for Honda to drop the RC211V on the market , one of these days....
Dont tease me. That will be the new hot Chit once it is out

Since you guys like pictures , these are the things I've been doing the last few months to keep my mind off things , anyone who has been through a divorce knows it sucks ....bad ...
It sucks azz dude..hang in there.

Thanks guys , but I'm seeing this through better eyes now . Things aren't too bad being single again , I don't have to answer to anyone , tell anyone I'm going fishing for the day or that I'm spending money on my Jeep .

I bought a set of New style Rubicon wheels last week so I'm ready for some light trails , I was thinking St. Elmo or something way in the middle of nowhere ...

I'll get some pics of the new wheels here in a bit ...:peace:

Back