• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I’m new here

I used to adhere to the Republicans. But then I realized they're all a bunch of crooks, so I vote for the crook that will best serve my needs. :D

I don’t really play into the parties, either. I was raised republican, but there are views from all parties that I like, so I don’t see the point in button-holing myself into one of them; that’s how problems get created.
The only party I care about is the NAXJA party! When's the next one?

Where did you go Tim?

Get bent...

standard.jpg

:wave:

Get bent...

standard.jpg

Blast from the past! Must be Bald mountain.

Looks like me, Phil, Remi, Matt, and who is that other guy?

Ya, I was wondering who the "other guy" was.

Remember this?

standard.jpg

:laugh2:

Oh man. One of the all time greats. I have never laughed that hard on a trail.

Tim! Good to hear from you again! Its been quite a long time. I think the last time I saw you might have been either at Calico on gatekeeper many years ago or Big Bear. cant recall but glad to see you are still there mentally! :)

Josh

Hey Jes! Long time no see, JV I think. I need to get up there for a snow run (and stop doing them by myself).
Get bent...

standard.jpg

I remember this shot; Lockers are for People who can't wheel open/open on 31s!
:D
Really people, I mean it; even E-man did it. LMFAO,
I remember giving him wheeling lessons; I think he was 10 or 12. First lesson: I drove him ¾ of the way up a steep trail, got out; and had him back us down!

Ya, I was wondering who the "other guy" was.

Remember this?

standard.jpg

:laugh2:

Oh man. One of the all time greats. I have never laughed that hard on a trail.

LMFAO! That was GREAT. I was watching from further back; All Ethan could get out was, "What'd he do NOW?

I have some much more incriminating shots of him, though; probably the best. All Norma could get out was, ”Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!”
No John! Not that; put that thing away; perv!
Well, at least its funny now; only a little bit, though.

Last edited:
:roflmao:

Welcome back Tim.

And to think, you came back in time for the election year :p

Yeah, I haven’t ventured into that forum…yet...

OK, I admit it. I went in there; only a little teensy tiny bit. I suppose someone ought to go get G.
:angel:

Back