• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Illinios roll call

Where is Illinios anyway?:dunno:

Maybe we should look at incorporating Illinios into the MWC......

I'll admit to having resided there for a time. I will *NEVER* admit to being from there.

I've lived in Florida, New Jersey and Utah
and, surprisingly...I'm happiest here in Illinois.
I guess it is better the closer you are to Chicago.
The food is by far better here than anywhere else.
okay, Nawlins is a close second.

BOB

IntrepidXJ said:
I'm closer to Chicago than you, and I disagree :gee:
What, no Sonics closer in?

I'm from WI, but temporarily living in IL, for the past 23 years.

BOB said:
I guess it is better the closer you are to Chicago.
BOB

When I was living in Waukegan, I thought it sucked, but now that I live in Sycamore, I wish I was back in Wauk-town. Granted, its the same distance to Chicago, but back home, I was 15-20 min from most anything, and 30-45 min from everything else. Out here everythings so much more spread out.

Plus, the grass is greener back home.:)

IntrepidXJ said:
I'm closer to Chicago than you, and I disagree :gee:

I must agree with ya. I've lived near the 1900 block of Ashland and also right by Midway airport and neither of them were decent.

Pro Stock John said:
Me... Chicago

Addison & Western

my brother went to Lane Tech.
there was a great sub sammich place there called Hero's
I went to Drivers Ed at Lane Tech

BOB

boredchimp said:
I'm from WI, but temporarily living in IL, for the past 23 years.

When I was living in Waukegan, I thought it sucked, but now that I live in Sycamore, I wish I was back in Wauk-town. Granted, its the same distance to Chicago, but back home, I was 15-20 min from most anything, and 30-45 min from everything else. Out here everythings so much more spread out.

Plus, the grass is greener back home.:)

I was born in the Ghetto(oops, Waukegan Memorial)... And your first thought was right. Waukegan does suck.....
I lived there, Zion, Winthrop Harbor, Rockford, Dekalb, Rochelle, Oregon.... Now I live 5 miles past the end of the road.... I like living here best....

Funniest thing though it freaks people out when I tell them North Avenue runs in front of my house......

I have lived here all of my life except for about a year in Riverside, CA. Here is much better than Riverside.

Back