• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Illinios roll call

TheEddie said:
Used to live near Midway and it sucked..

Now I'm about 45 minutes south-westish and its much better.

No emissions testing :yelclap:

Just wish there were more places to wheel, but Attica is close enough.

So you'll be at Winterfest then..right?:wave:

Rev Den said:
What? You don't like never to have to clean your own windshield?

:D
Rev
the only thing worse is when the whino decides to walk in front of your car going 35 mph.
he did that to the car behind me one day at 55 and the midway exit. then 2 weeks later same spot he walked in front of a semi. both stopped narrowly, then he casually walked(sorry staggered, walked like hed been shot or something, prolly just drunk at 2 pm) back into the center median.

I live in Illinois because thats wherethe wife lets me :doh: , but I have lived many other places over 12 in my life. I would say Illinois sucks I work in the Chicago area but live just south of Rockford.

im from Waverly, little corn-hole town south-west of springfield, like others in this facisist state i hate having to get a card to have a gun, or have "permission" to light some fireworks. yea the smoking ban is bullshit in a bag, veterans of your hometown cant even smoke inside of their post, ex. American Legion and VFW. thats what pisses me off must about this state. that and the state troopers that stare for to long just pisses me off. i feel bad that i have neglected my XJ only to fuckoff on PirateForum and work on my CJ trail bitch. fuck it- it'll all be good when Hannibal Rocks opens up this weekend ....

Well I am one exit into Indiana and work in far south side of Chicago. So technically I am not in Illinois I do spend a lot of time there. plus 2 hours from Badlands and 1.5 from Cliffs. Not too bad a location for wheeling (once I have the XJ ready).

born in Chicago, lived 24 years in the village of Lisle. (we're like a parasite stuck on Naperville's ass) spent some time in a dozen other places, IL ain't too bad. (except for A-Town)

-B

BCParker said:
born in Chicago, lived 24 years in the village of Lisle. (we're like a parasite stuck on Naperville's ass) spent some time in a dozen other places, IL ain't too bad. (except for A-Town)

-B
what's wrong with A-town man? Wayne's World man!!!
though i guess i can barely consider myself a resident of Aurora since i live literally one minute from the naperville border.
also, i just realized i already posted in here a long time ago haha.

96_XJ_Country said:
What's up everyone? I'm in Aurora, right by I-88 and Rt. 59.
Anyone know any legal places to wheel in the area?

Sorry.. The Cliff's is as close as it gets....

Until Blago figures out there is money to be made in wheeling fees, we are pretty much screwed.

96_XJ_Country said:
sorry i don't know the lingo...
what are the cliffs and who is blago?

Cliff's Insane Terrian.. The only off-road park in the state. It's less than an hour from you in Marsielles.

www.cliffsinsaneterrian.com

Your really don't know who Blago is.......

He's the asshat that is supposed to reside in the governor's mansion in Springfield

Born here, left here, came back here (Frankfort, just east of Joliet currently). I can say I've lived in better places (Nashville) and I've lived in MUCH worse places (the seventh realm of hell known as Houston, TX). Upside to Chicago is we have real sports fans, great food and the best skyline. Downside is the government (Chicago and state), the weather and the government (wait, did I already say that?). Anyway, it's still home and all of the family is here, so we'll be here for a while.

Back