• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Idle chit chat formerly knows as eh

Re: eh?

are you serious? i cant talk about some headlight mods to my DD, but we can post pics of blood everywhere? nice. i hate fish, i hate fishing, i think its wrong to post up pics of a living thing sliced open with blood everywhere like its an acomplishment.

at the same time i realize that some people like that kind of crap. so i let them be.

this whole group is going downhill fast. i want to know when this place went from "fun club" to "corporate rules". i dont know if anyone else has noticed but it SUCKS around here lately. no more fun, post whatever you want, idle banter type of stuff. it seems like people are afraid to post, worried that thier posts may not fit into the curriculum that the curent administratin has set up for itself. i for one am tired of seeing this place run like a company, instead of a club. i realize we have assets far outweighing those of a simple off road club, and need to act as an organization, but... there is something missing now. 2 years ago when i joined this group it was because i signed on and said to myself "wow! these guys are great, and are going out of thier way to help eachother". the same is true today, but it seems the people are only out to help thier friends, and not the group as a whole. it also seems that idle banter is no longer welcome in the socal chapter forum. were it not for this idle chit chat i would not have ever joined this group. i joined for the comeraderie (however the hell you spell it), from the first meet n greet i went to i felt like part of the group... now i log on, surf the socal chapter and feel like certain people are being pushed out of the loop... and this has nothing to do with the whole BSC drama, i realize alot you dont like us just because of what you read in the JV thread even though you werent there... (you childish pricks) but i think the chapter as a whole is missing the togetherness it once had. maybe its because new blood has come in, and you old farts cant accept that, whatever.

either way, consider this my resignation. i love you guys, and hate you at the same time. at one point i was dying to help make this club a better place...i offered help every chance i had just to be shot down. now, i can barely stand to come here and read the snyde remarks and "one-upism" (as i like to call it) attitude that everyone seems to have around here. im done. i'll still be around, but count me out of the group.

good luck folks, you're going to need it.
-Mike

Wow, interesting to see that none of the leaders of this forum are even willing to comment on this.... Grimmy, :cheers::cheers:

Wow, interesting to see that none of the leaders of this forum are even willing to comment on this.... Grimmy, :cheers::cheers:

I was thinking the same thing.

I barely check the socal forum anymore, and it bums me out when I do.

With the way stuffs been going down at naxja for the last few months, I considered selling my parts off instead of building a new jeep. :banghead:

are you serious? i cant talk about some headlight mods to my DD, but we can post pics of blood everywhere?

I think you could talk about your DD now, in this thread :D

it also seems that idle banter is no longer welcome in the socal chapter forum. were it not for this idle chit chat i would not have ever joined this group. i joined for the comeraderie (however the hell you spell it),

There is a TON of idle banter on SoCalXJ yahoo group. Come on over buddy. :D. People remove themselves from that list because there's too much of it. So if you're looking for it. We're serving it up every day.

Finally flippin Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! This week dragged on and I thought it would never be over! But finally Friday.... day before rest and relaxation.... day... when I get to pickup my new toy :D
2nss4xw.jpg

:D

I'm probably on everyones ignore list ;)

i'll still be around guys, just not participating as much. im still here to help whenever i can, if you need me you guys know how to get ahold of me. and Alboogie im the guy that gave you the NAXJA card on cleghorn ;)

I cant wait for my JCR rear bumper to get here. Although right now I'm trying to figure out if my harmonic balancer is shot.

are you serious? i cant talk about some headlight mods to my DD, but we can post pics of blood everywhere? nice. i hate fish, i hate fishing, i think its wrong to post up pics of a living thing sliced open with blood everywhere like its an acomplishment.

at the same time i realize that some people like that kind of crap. so i let them be.

this whole group is going downhill fast. i want to know when this place went from "fun club" to "corporate rules". i dont know if anyone else has noticed but it SUCKS around here lately. no more fun, post whatever you want, idle banter type of stuff. it seems like people are afraid to post, worried that thier posts may not fit into the curriculum that the curent administratin has set up for itself. i for one am tired of seeing this place run like a company, instead of a club. i realize we have assets far outweighing those of a simple off road club, and need to act as an organization, but... there is something missing now. 2 years ago when i joined this group it was because i signed on and said to myself "wow! these guys are great, and are going out of thier way to help eachother". the same is true today, but it seems the people are only out to help thier friends, and not the group as a whole. it also seems that idle banter is no longer welcome in the socal chapter forum. were it not for this idle chit chat i would not have ever joined this group. i joined for the comeraderie (however the hell you spell it), from the first meet n greet i went to i felt like part of the group... now i log on, surf the socal chapter and feel like certain people are being pushed out of the loop... and this has nothing to do with the whole BSC drama, i realize alot you dont like us just because of what you read in the JV thread even though you werent there... (you childish pricks) but i think the chapter as a whole is missing the togetherness it once had. maybe its because new blood has come in, and you old farts cant accept that, whatever.

either way, consider this my resignation. i love you guys, and hate you at the same time. at one point i was dying to help make this club a better place...i offered help every chance i had just to be shot down. now, i can barely stand to come here and read the snyde remarks and "one-upism" (as i like to call it) attitude that everyone seems to have around here. im done. i'll still be around, but count me out of the group.

good luck folks, you're going to need it.
-Mike

:cheers:

hey... couple chapters copied our karma thread, I figure it's our time to copy some of their stuff :D

copy only if its a brilliant idea. I personally think this idea is lame but thats just my opinion.

Grimm, dont let a single idea from a single person ruin your good character

Tony,

Whats up with posting Grimms comment again, especially if you have no reply? Are you just trying to stir up more crap? Take it somewhere else.

Tony,

Whats up with posting Grimms comment again, especially if you have no reply? Are you just trying to stir up more crap? Take it somewhere else.

Just wondering why everyone ignores it..... . maybe they didnt read it, so I will bring it back up.

Tony,

here, I will quote yours too, and Why should I take it somewhere else... I am still a paying memebr here!

here, I will quote yours too, and Why should I take it somewhere else... I am still a paying memebr here!
Maybe take it to the members forum you know that place where members go to talk about club buisness and such or if you really want to get some ones attention take it to them personally with a Private message.

great, you are still a paying member, so am I, and so are the people who are choosing to ignore the original post and the 2 other times you posted and other times others have posted it.

maybe that's why people are ignoring it. because, here we go round and round with the same old drama, and it always seems to be the same people and all you are doing is stoking the fire.

This is my favorite thread :rof:

great, you are still a paying member, so am I, and so are the people who are choosing to ignore the original post and the 2 other times you posted and other times others have posted it.

maybe that's why people are ignoring it. because, here we go round and round with the same old drama, and it always seems to be the same people and all you are doing is stoking the fire.

Thanks for your opinion, mine is different, so I will repost it....

I do appreciae you adding to the thread, it actually just brings more attention to it

Back