• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Idle chit chat formerly knows as eh

Thank you..It is a good thing..Now i get to pay my bills on time..:gag:

TGIF:cheers:
Sweet! There'll be electricity to run the tools when I come down to install everything to my XJ! :D

Congrats on gettin some work again.

Not worthy of its own thread but I finally installed some rock lights this weekend, It feels kinda good to actually finish something on the jeep. I'm still stockpiling parts for phase 2 of my build so I just wanted to buy and actually install something.

Hey, if you ever need a help wrenching hit me up... im always up for working on XJs. Besides.... I owe you.

Not worthy of its own thread but I finally installed some rock lights this weekend, It feels kinda good to actually finish something on the jeep. I'm still stockpiling parts for phase 2 of my build so I just wanted to buy and actually install something.

Nice. Post up a few pics..

One thing less to do..Good job..Night pics would look cool..How many did you install 2/ 4 or 6 ?

Total of 8 lights, two 3" sphere lights mounted in rear quarter panel cavity behind my wrap around bumper. Two led strip lights flush inside rock rails, two cheap harbor frieghts oval lights in the bumper cavity of my front winch bumper and finaly two older than dirt sylvania 4"x6" lights on top of the bumper pointed down just because I've had them under my tool bench for 20 years and figured I better use them before I lose them again for another 20 years.

No pics, cause I already put the jeep back in storage, cause it looks like my brother in law will be trading his cj for a zj and I need the room for it. I will however be forcing him to get his own naxja membership as soon as it arrives so he can quit using mine.

First day back to work, dam i'm getting old..LOL..But it was nice to be back...It was a nice day here in palm springs too, i think we hit low 80's today..Just think, next month i;ll bit*h about the heat..NOT
So how was your day?

First day back to work, dam i'm getting old..LOL..But it was nice to be back...It was a nice day here in palm springs too, i think we hit low 80's today..Just think, next month i;ll bit*h about the heat..NOT
So how was your day?
it sucked, i just got home from working a 12 hour day....dohhhhh:shocked:
that work kickin your azz????? lol

Back