• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Idle chit chat formerly knows as eh

Re: eh?

Damn, look at all that blood, looks like a murder.
BTW I love fried Tuna..

yummmmmmmmyyy

They call it bloody decks for a reason..
IMG_0760.jpg

They call it bloody decks for a reason..
IMG_0760.jpg
Okay, now take that potential sushi, serve it in Rick's cabin, with either of those cloud shots visible out the window, and I am totally there... Haven't tried Slivovitz, but I'll take a growler of something Stone, or some sake or something with me. Aaaaaah. Mental vacation 101! Thanks, guys!

my new toy.. t-maxx 3.3 with piggyback integy shocks, some skids, 4wd of course, and it hauls ass. :D

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but i think you get the idea

t-maxx33.jpg

and it has a scrambler body too :D

t-maxx332.jpg

are you serious? i cant talk about some headlight mods to my DD, but we can post pics of blood everywhere? nice. i hate fish, i hate fishing, i think its wrong to post up pics of a living thing sliced open with blood everywhere like its an acomplishment.

at the same time i realize that some people like that kind of crap. so i let them be.

this whole group is going downhill fast. i want to know when this place went from "fun club" to "corporate rules". i dont know if anyone else has noticed but it SUCKS around here lately. no more fun, post whatever you want, idle banter type of stuff. it seems like people are afraid to post, worried that thier posts may not fit into the curriculum that the curent administratin has set up for itself. i for one am tired of seeing this place run like a company, instead of a club. i realize we have assets far outweighing those of a simple off road club, and need to act as an organization, but... there is something missing now. 2 years ago when i joined this group it was because i signed on and said to myself "wow! these guys are great, and are going out of thier way to help eachother". the same is true today, but it seems the people are only out to help thier friends, and not the group as a whole. it also seems that idle banter is no longer welcome in the socal chapter forum. were it not for this idle chit chat i would not have ever joined this group. i joined for the comeraderie (however the hell you spell it), from the first meet n greet i went to i felt like part of the group... now i log on, surf the socal chapter and feel like certain people are being pushed out of the loop... and this has nothing to do with the whole BSC drama, i realize alot you dont like us just because of what you read in the JV thread even though you werent there... (you childish pricks) but i think the chapter as a whole is missing the togetherness it once had. maybe its because new blood has come in, and you old farts cant accept that, whatever.

either way, consider this my resignation. i love you guys, and hate you at the same time. at one point i was dying to help make this club a better place...i offered help every chance i had just to be shot down. now, i can barely stand to come here and read the snyde remarks and "one-upism" (as i like to call it) attitude that everyone seems to have around here. im done. i'll still be around, but count me out of the group.

good luck folks, you're going to need it.
-Mike

Okay, now take that potential sushi, serve it in Rick's cabin, with either of those cloud shots visible out the window, and I am totally there... Haven't tried Slivovitz, but I'll take a growler of something Stone, or some sake or something with me. Aaaaaah. Mental vacation 101! Thanks, guys!

hmmm slivovitz does not really go with sushi... but it'd go nice with salt herring

my new toy.. t-maxx 3.3 with piggyback integy shocks, some skids, 4wd of course, and it hauls ass. :D

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but i think you get the idea

t-maxx33.jpg

and it has a scrambler body too :D

t-maxx332.jpg

Those things are cool.... what's even more amazing is those who can drive them and not... crash ;) I was never that good with fast moving remote control cars :D

Those things are cool.... what's even more amazing is those who can drive them and not... crash ;) I was never that good with fast moving remote control cars :D

thanks lol.. and i must admit, i am a pretty good driver, can make em do backflips.. workin on the front flip. but it has to be the right jump.

are you serious?

either way, consider this my resignation. i love you guys, and hate you at the same time. i'll still be around, but count me out of the group.

-Mike

[the mother in me speaking:] You can't leave, you haven't been excused from the table!! Stick around, and laugh at the antics instead...
=)
Carol

thanks lol.. and i must admit, i am a pretty good driver, can make em do backflips.. workin on the front flip. but it has to be the right jump.

Hey.. I can make them do flips too..... except mine aren't planned and never end up the right way up:D I tried it with a real jeep once though... also unplanned and I did end up back on wheels :D

Hey.. I can make them do flips too..... except mine aren't planned and never end up the right way up:D I tried it with a real jeep once though... also unplanned and I did end up back on wheels :D

lol! how did this jeep flip come about??

brand new tire which had a nail and held shape that lost a bead on a turn, caught pavement and... end result was this:
n4xwdh.jpg

and here's the culprit:
294h4bk.jpg

ouch!! thats never good.. how long ago?

consider this my resignation. i love you guys, and hate you at the same time. at one point i was dying to help make this club a better place...i offered help every chance i had just to be shot down. now, i can barely stand to come here and read the snyde remarks and "one-upism" (as i like to call it) attitude that everyone seems to have around here. im done. i'll still be around, but count me out of the group.

good luck folks, you're going to need it.
-Mike

Grimm, dont go out like that. I dont know you at all (Or anybody for that matter. Havent made a M&G yet) but i do enjoy reading your posts. I do log on everyday, but I'm like the guy in the back of the classroom that doesnt say much, but im here and paying attention. I know, I know, i should probably get more involved but, to tell you the truth, im a little confused about what to post ,and where, myself. But what i do know is that if i ever have a problem or question, guys like you seem like they are always willin to help. Just brush it off your shoulders and stick around.

Back