• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IC BBQ

Does anyone know the trespass laws? I mean, if I tell him before hand he isn't welcome but shows up anyway can I have him arrested for trespass? Even if a larger group of people have been invited?

I'm thinking maybe my two Kaysville cop brothers need to be at this party. :D

Yes, I'm very familiar with the trespassing laws (comes with nasty divorces). Anyway, you do have to tell him yourself that he is not welcome on your property (even though you have invited others). Then when he shows up, you call the cops to let them know you have someone who is trespassing.

Now imagine getting to do that to your ex for your daughter's wedding. :D

So I think we need to come to a concensus as to what we are charging and what we do or don't want people to bring to this. And could we make the decision here and then post it on the public thread versus discussing it between us on the the public thread?

Just my 2 cents.

Five bucks a head.

The IC should provide the meat(hamburgers and dogs) Maybe a salad, I can make punch super cheap and all the paper plates, condiments and cups.

Everybody else brings a side of some other kind and desert.

We have done this for the last four years and its always worked well.

At the Jeep show there were a couple of girls painting kids faces.

Does anyone know anyone who can paint? I would be willing to front the cost of paint of someone could do it.

So are we fine with burgers and hot dogs? I was thinking good ones not cheap ones unless we want the cheaper dogs for the kids.

So are we fine with burgers and hot dogs? I was thinking good ones not cheap ones unless we want the cheaper dogs for the kids.

You should have the cash.

Seems like one year we bought some from sams. They were HUGE and really really good but kind of pricy. Still cheaper than from a meat place though.

Think I have the cash box but no clue where the key to it is. If it is needed before Sat let me know, might be able to return it Thursday or Friday evening.

Think I have the cash box but no clue where the key to it is. If it is needed before Sat let me know, might be able to return it Thursday or Friday evening.

I have the key. i thought that it was there in the green box but it is in the file folder that I have. Just bring it with you on Saturday.

So we spent 156.49 for the BBQ and then 15.00 to rent the pavilion. We made 167.00 so it ended up costing the chapter 5.00 Then we sold a coat and two stickers so I will deposit that money tomorrow.

So we spent 156.49 for the BBQ and then 15.00 to rent the pavilion. We made 167.00 so it ended up costing the chapter 5.00 Then we sold a coat and two stickers so I will deposit that money tomorrow.

Sound like we came out pretty good really, everyone there sure got their moneys worth.

Back