• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want one!

BrettM

NAXJA Forum User
Gal_2.jpg

mini desert trucks. 60mph. $6200.

video: http://www.paradigm-pro.com/videos/Trophy Kart Test Two.wmv

damn that looks fun, ugly as hell though with the skin on it.

The Honda Odyssey has grown up.

Actually SCORE was running a class (Mini Mags, I think) for a few years (late 80's-early 90's) that was similar in design. The motor IIRC was a 650cc snowmobile type motor.

karstic said:
The Honda Odyssey has grown up.

Actually SCORE was running a class (Mini Mags, I think) for a few years (late 80's-early 90's) that was similar in design. The motor IIRC was a 650cc snowmobile type motor.

I can't see how this could be a good thing. Imagine getting a "bump to pass" from Robby Gordon while piloting this little thing around :eek:

Yeah the class was only aroud for a few years. It was based on a Chenoweth-built chassis. I'll have to look through some of my old pictures to see if I have some race photos of them.

I remember w-a-y back when, late 80s IIRC when there were still 3-wheel ATVs, and there was the -odd & rare out east- Honda Oddysey 350 two-stroke (then the Pilot 400 4 stroke with better susp & reverse) there was a class for those type things raced on MX and supercross tracks...

Stadium Lite maybe???

Anyway I recall reading of one of those race-buggies running a Honda CR500 motor. A modern snomo motor in a light/tough chassis would shit & git too.

I also give myself splinters when I see those little Diahatsu & Mitsu utility trucks at the golfcourse... if there was ever a good use for a pair of XJ axles, a 242 and a RX7 motor... that is one.

woody said:
I remember w-a-y back when, late 80s IIRC when there were still 3-wheel ATVs.

ATC's. All Terrain Cycles.

One of the most fun machines ever invented.

I had a 200cc and a 250 ATC about 5 years ago, both were Honda's and both rolled easy, but as long as your werent an ass-hat and new how to handle it, you could do just about anything with them. I still look for them., theres been a couple around here for sale but people ask outragously high prices, no matter what condition they're in just because they dont make them anymore.

I dont feel like scanning the pics of my old ones onto my computer so i grabbed a couple off google that look almost indentical.

250:
250R.jpg

And 200:
bigred.jpg

Sorry to hi-jack the thread.
Carry on

Back