• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I think Im out of here in a few months

I want to go to Arizona now.....

i live in yucaipa.. i understand.. if it wasnt for my current financial situation i would be in colorado not so cal

i live in yucaipa.. i understand.. if it wasnt for my current financial situation i would be in colorado not so cal

My guess is he wants to move real bad..

Back