• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I think Im out of here in a few months

Um I didnt blow an engine in any of my rigs and I refute that that remark! You obviously think that I went full out and blew them up, but I posted up both times what happened. I dont care the motor has a blown head already and a cracked block so a blown piston is the least of my problems since Ill be getting a rebuilt motor with my tax return. Anyways the XJ is retiring this weekend for my XR600. Better milage and 0 electronics. Ill have calves of steel from that kick.

Um I didnt blow an engine in any of my rigs and I refute that that remark! You obviously think that I went full out and blew them up, but I posted up both times what happened. I dont care the motor has a blown head already and a cracked block so a blown piston is the least of my problems since Ill be getting a rebuilt motor with my tax return. Anyways the XJ is retiring this weekend for my XR600. Better milage and 0 electronics. Ill have calves of steel from that kick.

So your driving in 3rd gear at 3500rpm with a sub-par motor that has a blown head and cracked block? Real smart there...
So your putting yourself as well as others in potential danger by causing an accident cause of idiocy? Nice, thanks for giving Jeeps and even worse name. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

i think he is trying to say that going 75-80mph in third gear, in a cherokee is pretty hard to do unless you mess up your trans and engine.. which is understandable haha

lol the XJ is stock mwahahahahaha. Tranny works fine its not everyday I WHOMP it down the freeway in 3rd doin 80. I dont need something blowing up again. Try and cut me off...?I dont put up with that crap and dont allow it to happen to me.

lol the XJ is stock mwahahahahaha. Tranny works fine its not everyday I WHOMP it down the freeway in 3rd doin 80. I dont need something blowing up again. Try and cut me off...?I dont put up with that crap and dont allow it to happen to me.

There fixed it...

Good im glad you dont put up with that crap. Hope your happy with your ticket for driving like an asshat.
thefinger.gif

Oh BTW the ticket was givin on city street for rollin stop sign tryin to get away from the angry idiot who followed me around!

OMFG I dont drive like an idiot. You people werent there. Sorry Im not no prolific writer and can tell you wonderfully that I did nothing wrong. Its illegal to cut people off in the first place. I shouldnt have to put up with punk kids trying to pass me in the adjunct lane that really isnt the emergancy lane, but it isnt no drive lane for sure.

I must admit, I was the same way when I was younger, bro. I got into so many road-rage fights I can't begin to count them. I drove a 1968 Fury with a V8, and if you tried to cut me off, you better believe I could keep up with you to follow you around lol!

But I was only representing myself, then. Now we belong to a community of XJs. What if that cop now thinks that folks who drive lifted XJs are problem drivers, and starts pulling them over and citing them for everything? Represent the group, doggy! Just let those idiots pass! Guaranteed they will kill themselves somewhere down the line if they are passing in breakdown lines and merging onto the freeway at 80+ MPH!

Natural selection is beautiful. ;)

I must admit, I was the same way when I was younger, bro. I got into so many road-rage fights I can't begin to count them. I drove a 1968 Fury with a V8, and if you tried to cut me off, you better believe I could keep up with you to follow you around lol!

But I was only representing myself, then. Now we belong to a community of XJs. What if that cop now thinks that folks who drive lifted XJs are problem drivers, and starts pulling them over and citing them for everything? Represent the group, doggy! Just let those idiots pass! Guaranteed they will kill themselves somewhere down the line if they are passing in breakdown lines and merging onto the freeway at 80+ MPH!

Natural selection is beautiful. ;)

Mutha effing werd!

Its true!

If I read right, He tired to pass you, as he was entering on the freeway. And you didn’t wont him to get if front of you? Don’t you need to slow to let other car enter the freeway? So it sounds like you got what you deserve.

If I read right, He tired to pass you, as he was entering on the freeway. And you didn’t wont him to get if front of you? Don’t you need to slow to let other car enter the freeway? So it sounds like you got what you deserve.
Absolutely not! You never slow down to let a vehicle on the freeway, that causes traffic. It's the merging vehicles responsibility to merge safely. It IS however illegal to speed up to hold him out...

I seem to remember that vehicles entering the highway have the ROW, could be mistaken though(not that it REALLY matters either way). Jeez, not a big deal if you ask me either way, why is everybodies panties getting all wadded up(not singling anybody out so don't take offense please)? Don't you guys have anything more important to worry about? The guy is just venting......he is not going to singlehandedly sabotage the jeep community. Everybody has bad days, aren't we here to help eachother(I know that is one of the reasons I come here, I have enough drama elsewhere)

Rant over:)

I don't care really if he sped up to block someone from cutting him off, I know I've been guilty of that, his attitude just sucks about it. He did something wrong, got caught and is on here crying about how he's moving out of the state because you can get in trouble for having road rage. I mean seriously, to slam on the brakes on the highway in order to get off and try to ditch someone? That's retarded! No matter what community you're a part of, you should be worrying at least a little about how your actions will affect the others on the road with you.

Well, that and it shows what a wuss he is...starts a fight with a guy in a Scion, then when the guy follows him, gets scared and tries to run away...:D:D

Well, that and it shows what a wuss he is...starts a fight with a guy in a Scion, then when the guy follows him, gets scared and tries to run away...:D:D
well...when you put it THAT way....he does have a certain standard to live up to with a u/n like Rambo:)
cheers...back to work for me

I don't care really if he sped up to block someone from cutting him off, I know I've been guilty of that, his attitude just sucks about it. He did something wrong, got caught and is on here crying about how he's moving out of the state because you can get in trouble for having road rage. I mean seriously, to slam on the brakes on the highway in order to get off and try to ditch someone? That's retarded! No matter what community you're a part of, you should be worrying at least a little about how your actions will affect the others on the road with you.

second that. unbelievable

Um the only reason why I didnt want to get into a fight with him is either A might have a firearm in vehicle. I dont feel like being shot at. B if I did stop and get out the vehicle my cresent wrech would have been through his driver side door. So either way Im at a lost. A hand to hand would have result in hospital for him with breaker bar and the socket attachment for pulling wheel hubs apart.

Im not going to let some punk go around me in some undrivable lane so he can cut me off and make me hit the brakes going from 65 to 45 and the he would have cut the semi off. Thats reason he wanted around me.

I want out of this state for other reasons I dont wish to disclose either. Cali has raped me in the rear at every turn around the corner for me since before I could drive and they keep makin it worst.

I dont feel like paying no rediculous registration fees going from $54 to $108 or somewhere close in there.

"Um I did get a ticket and no I wasnt street racing the XJ. The guy though he was goning to pass me gettin on the freeway and cut me off...um no. I hit the throttle and showed him what a 4.0 can do in thrid gear at 3500RPM. Since its a stick it does about 75-80 =) "
The ticket was deserved! The cop saw you run a stop sign how can you fault him for that? He didn't see someone chasing you. All he hears is a story from someone trying to get out of a ticket. If he believed everybody he wouldn't be doing his job.

This definately was road rage from both of you. Granted you have the right of way and it is his responsability to merge safely. But, you're as much at fault as he is. Acting like you own the road just like the idiot coming onto the freeway and cutting you off. You compound it by cutting him off and being an idiot yourself. Ever hear of two wrongs don't make a right. You caused the road rage and everything after that by your actions. You would have been better off just letting him go and being irritated for a couple of seconds.

Last edited:
"Um I did get a ticket and no I wasnt street racing the XJ. The guy though he was goning to pass me gettin on the freeway and cut me off...um no. I hit the throttle and showed him what a 4.0 can do in thrid gear at 3500RPM. Since its a stick it does about 75-80 =) "

What did you get a ticket for? The cop has to see you do a violation before he can write it. Unless it's a fix it ticket for equipment violations.

This also sounds a bit like road rage. Acting like you own the road just like the idiot coming onto the freeway and cutting you off. You compound it by cutting him off and being an idiot yourself. Ever hear of two wrongs don't make a right. You would have been better off just letting him go.
Agreeed! If you see him coming up and you REALLY want in front of him for some reason then speed up ahead of time and dont degrade yourself to his level by doing the same as him.
On a side note, my heep does 70 in 3rd :laugh3:

Back