• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hummer BS

You know whats funny. I think those guys get so much crap thrown at them. Every link some jeeper has thrown at them they are like....yeah we have seen that before...tons of times.

BEEJ you have too much time on your hands. find a pic of a sexy (grossly obese) woman posing with an H2 :D

Last edited:
I didnt watch the whole vid, and Im not going to read the whole thread. But:
Several of those "Jeeps" wernt Jeeps. Same frame same parts? TJ, YJ and KJ? The Liberty doesnt have a frame. Also the grand with the bling, how many H2s have you seen with dubs and slammed? A lot more then I have seen Grands. And last but not least, where can I get that bumper sticker?

Beej said:
:D

jamajka.jpg
A little video of how to break a tie rod...
http://hometown.aol.com/hdhoag/images/H2KilledIT.wmv

They do seem to really enjoy jettisoning their front tires, ever notice?

Beej said:
hummer_crash.jpg

jamajka.jpg

boston.jpg

h2crash04.jpg

This is a good link too: http://greenhummerproject.org/video/

stuck2.jpg

How many Hummer owners does it take to hook up a winch? The same amount it takes to take over an Eddie Bauer from the looks of it :D
winchlesson1.jpg

HummerH2BlownTire.jpg

snowstuck.jpg

Wrecked-Hummer-H2.jpg

h2_mom1.jpg

h2mom2.jpg

h2_mom3.jpg

h2_mom4.jpg

A little video of how to break a tie rod...
http://hometown.aol.com/hdhoag/images/H2KilledIT.wmv

The guy breaking his tie rod in the vid just happens to be the "jeep attack" videos' creator...no wonder he freaked out and made the fake H2 kills everything video...we have actually been laughing at his dumb ass for a year!!!

SoNjJeep said:
here's my XJ and the Hummer.....it has done a few obstacles where the XJ couldn't... especially one notable obstacle that is about 42% off camber so they are good for some things... this Hummer has done Moab several times as well, rolled over once too
get-photo.asp

Hey, that's an H1. If the interior didn't suck I'd have one. H1s are cool.

H2? I'd rather get a Tahoe and SAS the front. Prefer the styling (it's not trying to be "someone").

r@m

Beej said:
How many Hummer owners does it take to hook up a winch? The same amount it takes to take over an Eddie Bauer from the looks of it :D
winchlesson1.jpg

Damn, that's funny.

The H2 guys seem defensive/insecure the same way the Suzuki guys USER to be.

I'd like to see an H2 with 60s on 38s.

r@m

Root Moose said:
Damn, that's funny.

The H2 guys seem defensive/insecure the same way the Suzuki guys USER to be.

I'd like to see an H2 with 60s on 38s.

r@m
:D If I was being fair, I would admit that I linked that pic from a site that was promising to teach wheeling to n00bs... So this is really a winching lesson. Or an Eddie Bauer commercial...

Beej said:
:D If I was being fair, I would admit that I linked that pic from a site that was promising to teach wheeling to n00bs... So this is really a winching lesson. Or an Eddie Bauer commercial...
who wants to be fair though right?

Beej said:
:laugh:

Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta Blah Blah Blah my dick's bigger than your dick hasta

I love the part about go flip some burgers all most as much as the awesome articulation those rigs have. I have some footage from a Rock Canyon run where we had 8 Jeeps and one H2. 2 Jeeps were stock. We spent the largest part of the day strapping the hummer through. The guy who owned it was a really nice guy and I'd hate to use his rig for pay back purposes, but when they used Toys and a Chevy as Jeep representation the gloves came off. If any one would like a few of these video clips I have to make a vid just PM me. If they actually do go off road you know why they made the vid. They keep getting spanked by Jeeps weekend after weekend and have to try and build some selfworth. Fat Chance you pompous p---ks. :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

Last edited:
Back