• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hummer BS

Wil Badger said:
ok i took some time to redo it and get it sized down enough to get uploaded to a free site.so here it is once again for your viewing pleasure

H2 Recovery Bountiful

What a waste of a day. Should of left it there to wait 'till spring.

I had to keep re-winding it 'cause I kept falling asleep but I thought something interesting was going to happen and I didn't want to miss it.

Cute kids. :laugh3:

By all means Doc, bash away! What could be more appropiate for a bashing Hummers thread than a few of these hasta hasta hasta It's the same thing. That horse can never be too dead.

ya nothing i can do about boring footage.they guy was stuck and it took every bit of cable to reach him .he needed every foot to he couldn't drive on a foot of snow without dropping right to his frame

casm said:
x Infinity-billion

Good God is this 'argument' old. Six pages in eighteen hours of 'ONOES TEH HUMMAR GISE SED BAD TIHNGS ON TEH INTARWEB NOW WE MUST GET RAYVENGE!!@!#%!!'
I do it because I like to argue. I think its fun. And its alot funner to make fun of people on there own forums then here. That way I don't have to worry about getting too many bad reputation points.

Wil Badger said:
ya nothing i can do about boring footage.they guy was stuck and it took every bit of cable to reach him .he needed every foot to he couldn't drive on a foot of snow without dropping right to his frame

I understand. It's not the camera man's fault. Still, he wouldn't have been any worse off if he'd just left it there.

actually that guy had been there for some time.he had gotten himself into that mess the night before.we rolled up him around noon the next day.the best was telling him the price to get pulled out was his truck being plastered all over the net.he was an ass to...so that helped wanting to make fun of him.i would have done the same with anybody that was stuck were he was and how he was stuck.

when me and Dr. got out with are cameras he was all "NO PICTURES,NO PICTURES,come on guys put away the cameras" like we were the poperotsi chasing him down for the mags or something it was funny.

Lawn Cher' said:
I thought it was funny, in a Michael Moore Fahrenheit 9/11 kind of way.
LMAO!!

It's all about the editing.

Well worth listening to though.:listenmus

XJ Dreamin' said:
I understand. It's not the camera man's fault. Still, he wouldn't have been any worse off if he'd just left it there.
Carefull what ya say buddy...The cameraman was my WIFE :D

Actually he would have been worse off. He just got off the phone with the tow truck. They wanted 500 bucks to tow him out.

DrMoab said:
Actually he would have been worse off. He just got off the phone with the tow truck. They wanted 500 bucks to tow him out.

Mere pocket change for a Hummer owner.

I have to admit, props to them for wheeling those gargantuan marshmallows. I would be hard pressed to risk $50k for such gutless wheeling.

hasta

his wife didn't think it was funny that it was left up there over night .i think it was hers and he took it out for a drive

mowlasley said:
I have to admit, props to them for wheeling those gargantuan marshmallows. I would be hard pressed to risk $50k for such gutless wheeling.

hasta
very true, some of em cant be all that bad, but most it seems are ignorant. cheering while going through a mud puddle did it for me

bshaw said:
That's for sure!
Did they even thank you guys Doc/Wil?
Oh yeah....he wanted to pay us...I mean I think I could have got half the tow bill 250 bucks out of him easy. I just shook his hand and said naw...the vids and pics all over the net is payment enough.

To give credit where credit is due he was a pretty nice guy. It was his wifes Hummer and he had to leave it in the mountains over night...I bet he slept on the couch for a few nights LOL

I met my neighbor in Moab in March so he could show off his new H2 to me. He wanted to run Gold Bar, Cliff Hanger and Kane. We ended up replacing 3 tie rods and putting his tail pipe back on twice. He had a hard time getting out of the canyon on Kane. By the time we got to behind the rocks, he had had enough and left for home.

He sold his H2 a week later and got a H1. Now he can finally run with my lightly modified XJ in his $100,000 H1. He also purchased an XJ for his son.

I wish I would have shot video of that Moab trip.

OK i don't know if any of this has been stated on here already(alot of reading and pissed about the vid) i was on hells revenge when i ran into them and what they don't show is the winch cable at the top of escalator, or at tip over, also they are on most of the easiest trails down here with the exception of the spike but still, also these guys are pr!@#% ran into them on more than one occasion while they were here and they basically came off as they were better than us although none of them would try the hot tub( the one they tried was the car wash, done it in a stocker xj) and they made us move for them all 8 of our rigs got out of thier way so they could take 3 shit2's through.

in short they still arn't cool.

Pimp my ride shot:

60549_top_small_photo_350.jpg

Back