• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How come no one ever post's upcoming runs?

MaxxXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just thinking about it and it might get more people interested in wheeling if we could make our Naxja chapter more active. I'm apart of another jeep club that's in my hometown and we do runs pretty frequent (not close to the la area thou) we build runs with 10+ jeeps every time. Picking up new members all the time stock and modified both. If you did a run near by I'd make a drive to be apart of it .

Just a thought.

Everyone is afraid that if they post up a run, Sequioa may show up..

X3

Avoiding Sequoia is top priority.

We usually text the events to each other and see who shows.

I see posts for 5 runs in the first two pages.

Will be running a few trails in Big Bear Saturday 3/17. Want to take out the WJ for a test run to see how all the new parts do. You and anyone else are more then welcome to join. Right now there will be a JK, TJ, and 3 WJ's. Hopefully we can get a few XJ's out there as well. Wont be doing anything too crazy this time out. Probably gold mtn in the morning, lunch, then Deep creek or Holcomb creek to end the day.

Doesn't matter to me.To far for my rig to drive too.Just wish you guys could get it together cause you always have a big turn out for this 1 run a year we do in CA.

I do runs out my way all the time, i just don't post up cause the guys out here don't go on them anymore.Family things are keeping them busy, which is cool cause i went thru that too.But the others are just lazy and can't get off there big butts to go.LOL

Lol Well, for the 1 sponsored run, I was under the impression they made a decision? Reg runs, I just got my XJ runnin! Cleghorn is more-less right in my back yard. Winch is mounted & wrapped too so what I can't crawl over, I can drag over :D gotta finish the "little" stuff, you know - like brakes that stop you from rolling backwards? (Temp solution - yanking the e-brake!) Lol

Btw, txting invites isn't quite broadcasting!

Yeah I don't think Geoff trolls the infections forums.

I may post some runs up there, if we ever stop playing with the racecar long enough to wheel again. :)

Yeah I don't think Geoff trolls the infections forums.

I may post some runs up there, if we ever stop playing with the racecar long enough to wheel again. :)

I saw your rig at my last meet and greet, I guess Richard was doing something with it for KoH, I thought u were there or sold it or something. My buddy is actually doing his first real run in his xj on march 25th(Sunday) were going up miller, playing at aliklik and going down a easy tight trail they call Henry's crack. I'm not positive on a time we will be at miller thou

Sent back to him for warranty repairs. :)

It's still there, I gotta head up and grab it in a couple weeks.

A few years ago, something like 50% of the posts were local runs. A NAXJA user had many choices on where to wheel on any given weekend.

I honestly think the bad economy and stuff like that has made it less possible for people to wheel regularly. I know it takes somewhere around 70 bucks to fill my tank and I just can’t do that very often. Sucks.

I see some runs here and there, but many are cancelled last minute. I’d love to run Cleg or something again, but my wallet just won’t let me at the moment.

That's the cool thing about Bakersfield. We have nightmare gulch/last chance(mojave area) freeway ridge/black gulch/Bradshaw/borderline(lake Isabella area) and hungry valley(not alot there thou) these trails are fairly close and fun to run, they are as technical as you want them to be. I agree 70 a tank is alot plus food etc it's an easy $100 day.

Back