• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High Desert M&G 2/7/09

i gotta see this. will be there

y just because he replaced both A pillars in his jeep and blended it all in and made it look like it never happened? pshh.. let me know when someone does something thats at least kinda cool.

y just because he replaced both A pillars in his jeep and blended it all in and made it look like it never happened? pshh.. let me know when someone does something thats at least kinda cool.
hahah :wstupid: ok alek go try holding your own alcohol and not get caught by your parents:dunce:

u know im only messing. hope to see you there alek.:gee:

You know what would be cool, all us old guys watch you swap and axle while we watch just muttering to ourselves

:rof::rof::rof::rof:

You know what would be cool, all us old guys watch you swap and axle while we watch just muttering to ourselves

that's happened to me and its not that cool, but since I am not the one swapping axles....... In!!!!!

hmm.. yea i dont think that would be so cool.. actually sounds like it would suck since ive never done it before lol !!!1

i was just kidding if nobody caught that :D

I might or might not be there...

Ok, What us HighDes folks not good enuf for you anymore. What are you turnin city boy on us now ?
I have to work. We need to have a m&g when I have a day off. Probably around mid April. :D

Back