• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G this Weds 2/17/10 also

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Since I missed last week's shindig at Stone, I'll be doing the usual M&G date--this coming Weds--too.

Hope to see some of you there!
Carol
=============================

Come one come all, all ages, for however long you can show up. See you there!! Once again we'll repeat the "PUB CRAWL" M&G. Both places are open to people of all ages, not just 21-and-up.

Keep in mind, this is an hour at one place, having a quality brew & some snacks, and then we drive to the 2nd place and share a pitcher or two over pizza.

We'll be at O'Briens from 6:30-7:30ish for great beer & appetizers, and Bullpen from 7:35ish to ? for pizza & eye candy for the boys.

If you get to the Bullpen & we're not there yet, just grab a table & we'll get there soon. Whether we do the outside patio or a table in the back room will depend on the weather, and how well the patio heaters are cranking.

O'Briens: 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net 2 blks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Bullpen: 8199 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111 www.Bullpenbar.com Just west of Hwy 163 in the strip mall (pardon the pun) where Cheetahs is, on south side of street.

Yay!! You coming to O'Briens, or just Bullpen? Karen & I, and probably Bentonedge & maybe others, are starting at O'Briens...

It's a long drive from SC, but you'd be welcome!

ohhh crap I thought it was in North San Diego... dont you guys have north san diego meet and greets too in vista or somethin?

Yeah, that's a different group (SoCalXJ); that's the first Tuesday of the month, at Lamppost Pizza in Vista. Put that on your calendar, and then keep an eye out for "OC M&G" on here, or maybe some of the Camp Pendleton boys will put on a M&G... The San Diego one's in main San Diego, a long haul for you.

yea got this one mixed up with the SoCal XJ meet in Vista hah

Come to my house in Escondido on Friday, Carol will be there. (see post on movie night)

I need to go to this pub crawl thing one day. Its hard cause its right next to my office (bullpen) but I tend to get home from work around 4pm and dont often feel like driving back down towards work.

KH

Kevin, if you'd go, I'd go meet you at O'Brien's after you're off work (if I'm off at 3 in Carlsbad, that is...). We'd have time to get drunk and sober back up before the rest of 'em showed up!!

And yeah, Movie Night rocks too!!

I probably won't make this one (even though O'briens is super enticing). The real M&G was last week. Sorry you missed it! :D

Yeah, I must've thought that KOH and pitting for Dustin was more important than Stone. What was I thinking?? :dunno:

I'm really sorry I couldn't do both :bawl:

And what would you like me to drink in your honor tonight, Mike? :cheers:

I probably won't make this one (even though O'briens is super enticing). The real M&G was last week. Sorry you missed it! :D

You're not sneaking over to "Keep the Glass Night" instead, are you?

You're not sneaking over to "Keep the Glass Night" instead, are you?

No, I'll be at home. Just been going out to too many things lately. Plus I'm protesting since we already had the M&G :D.

And what would you like me to drink in your honor tonight, Mike? :cheers:

Dang, I just checked out the tap list. It's amazing. Can't believe I'm going to miss this.

In order of preference I would get...
Ballast Point Victory at Sea no cask (you've had this, I gave you a bottle, coffee vanilla porter)
Mirror Mirror
My Bloody Valentine
Bigfoot Barleywine
Old Stock Ale
AleSmith Nut Brown
Pure Hoppiness
Bad Boy
Pliny the Elder

Just sent the list to my phone via text message... Yum!!

Back