• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G next Weds 1/20/10

Kudos to those that showed up in spite of the rain...

Danwho (Dan)
Willy51 (Mike F)
Carol.92124 (Carol)
Mikedashg (Mike G)
Bluedog23 (Karen)
Bentonedge (Ben)
Codyyy (Cody)

Good meeting you, Ben--I look forward to when your slightly modified Jeep is driveable! See you at KOH...

Next month's M&G will be a one-time date change & a different location: Feb 10th (not the 17th) at Stone Brewery in Escondido, 1999 Citracado Parkway, in honor of the Stone Winter Storm (http://www.stoneworldbistro.com/sws/).

D'oh!! Didn't even catch that... but you said you'd be at KOH all week, anyway, since you're taking that month off... so you'd miss the M&G. Maybe you should head to KOH Weds afternoon, and stop in at the M&G on your way?

could do that. we'll see how it goes.

i am getting your hint. i will try to stop rubbing that in that i get to take a WHOLE MONTH off and still GET PAID. haha

[bleep] you and the helo you rode in on!! But considering what you do for a living, I'd say you are probably (almost) entitled to a month off with pay. Doesn't mean I don't hate you just a little bit for it!! :sunshine:

That's no excuse...

+1 Good meeting you.

Even though the last thing we need around here is another military guy named Ben with a work in progress Jeep. :laugh2:
Dumptruck still has a work in progress Jeep? :shhh:

Back