• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi, my name is Dan Wheeler...

this is something that really needs to be discussed, i feel it's too big, but whats the harm? what would the benefits be to split it up?

thats it right there. there are alot of members and the area is spead out fairly far. i think there are MWC members that dont get that involved because of how far away they are from chicago or the badlands.

I make it to the Badlands once a year and that is for Winterfest. It is 9+ hours. Chicago is @7 hours for me, and have made it up there multiple times this year...I am one of the more southernly active MWC members and nothing is close for me....it is not cheap and takes planning but I make it work.

Cheese "wish I lived closer to some of ya..and farther from others :D" Man

In order to support a split, I'd have to know the benefits of doing so. There once was a time when there were no chapters, it was just NAXJA. There are many of the MWC that attend the Crawl, NAC Fest and Moab. I've been to all except Moab (that's a long drive) . If you are a member of NAXJA and live on the outside edge of our area, you still have the option of attending any of the events, what differance would it make if we added another chapter? Besides, who would be willing to be cut from the MWC, we all know we're the coolest cats in NAXJA!!!

dan

who would be willing to be cut from the MWC, we all know we're the coolest cats in NAXJA!!!

dan

Thats my issue Dan, I don't want to clutter up your thread(yeah, no thread jack this time) just thought I would throw that in there.

Dan, if elected to this position, would you be willing to dress up at Winterfest like the Genie from Alladin?

Ok then, Dan, if elected to this position, would you be willing to dress up at Winterfest like Jasmine from Alladin?

Ok then, Dan, if elected to this position, would you be willing to dress up at Winterfest like Jasmine from Alladin?

:roflmao: I don't know if a magic carpet can support Dan.

this is something that really needs to be discussed, i feel it's too big, but whats the harm? what would the benefits be to split it up?

Maybe keep it the Midwest Chapter, but split it up MWC East and MWC West.
We do our own events during the year and WF together.

BOB

BOB

Bob, you're a genius my friend! :cheers:

BOB

dont we already pretty much do this?

I really can't see the benefit of splitting the chapter. if someone would give me one REALLY good reason to do so, now's your time to speak.

^This^

Back