• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Kastein!..

Thanks guys! Nobody, me included, ever saw this happening.

Congrats Ken!! Now you REALLY need to finish the house! haha

Funny story, she moved in with me last fall, we still don't have a furnace and she wanted to go hiking today instead of staying home and working on that :spin1:

We spent a few weeks with exterior walls of the house missing last fall and she didn't really care. I have no idea how I got so lucky.

As for jeep parts I have too many. I have been firesaling and scrapping stuff no longer required for my build (hah) plans for a year and a half and still have too much crap. If anyone needs stock XJ parts, depending on what they are, I sell them for beer prices. There are like ten and four halves cars jeeps and trucks in the yard and I want the shit I don't care about out of my way.

Congrats!

Hmm, someone that will live with missing walls. Yep, you got yourself a keeper!

David Bricker / SYR - LNY

Shame you're a bit out of range, Ken, I just replaced my furnace here and only reason was to upsize and take advantage of a rebate program. I've got a perfect running 80,000 BTU Gibson . I also have a 3 ton rheem condenser and the matching coil. The furnace is gas but an lp conversion is easy. Truth be told if you wanted to take the ride id give them to you. Give me a shout 8563738767
Rich

No kids till the house and cars are all "done". Maybe then? We haven't decided.

Rich, thanks a ton for the offer! I already have a furnace (140k btu Laars recondensing hydronic w/bultin DHW) but the rest of the house is... lacking things for it to connect to yet, and that is on me. Lol

I am very interested in the condenser and coil, need to figure out how much the place will need though, it is about 1400sf with all 4" thick densepack fiberglass blown in the walls (some 5.5") and the roof is 6" of the same, not sure if that means I need way more than 3 tons or not. Name your price!

It cooled my house just fine, and I'm almost exactly the same as far as square footage. I'm not looking for any money for it, I just hate to scrap it when it's run so well. It was still in service right up to the beginning of last month.

Back