• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from IE

the new nickname for your rig is the mighty blue midget.. after watchin you wheel that thing around at the toy run i see alot of potential.. welcome and it was great to meet you.... you should pot up that sand anchor you were working on.. that thing was cool
lol thanks 91blackbox. It was nice to meet you and all other members here also and thanks for orgarnized last Saturday run. Hopfully we will have more club run like this in the near future.
On the land anchor I will do 1 more test on the truck Haven and maybe near Glamis this Thursday just to confirm before I make some change.

Jimmy, keep up the nice progress and the land anchor was a nice idea. The looks on some of the guys faces were classic. People were interested for sure including myself.

Jeeperjohn,
I think so but it has been awhile now. I was a member of a few motorcycle forum in Socal and cbr600 and cbr1000rr also. I am still riding now.
Seems like I remember you from socalriders. I had a Honda F-4 painted like the American flag :us:. I had a little oopsie at Palomar about 6 years ago so I don't have a bike anymore :(

Seems like I remember you from socalriders. I had a Honda F-4 painted like the American flag :us:. I had a little oopsie at Palomar about 6 years ago so I don't have a bike anymore :(
Jeeperjohn,
Sorry to hear that and hope you were okay. Yes I used to ride every Sunday in Ortega the Crest, Palomar, Idyllwid and tracks in 03-05. But after relocated in 06 I stopped all of that. Just riding long trip on 2 wheels occasionally.

Back