• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

lol, red jeep is still out till further notice, ill be there in ol green

still a small leak but goes away when everything heats up. exhaust sounds pretty good. got a nice growl to her now.

Indeed it does sound good, nice rumble to it... Pretty cool meeting you up at the shop yesterday. I won't be able to head out there and see you guys tomorrow, I just realized that I have a game out at the scope I have to work tomorrow so maybe I'll be able to make the next one.

kinda small gathering......

P.S. Shawn, did you know your pass. side headlight is out? Shoulda bought one while you were there (or does the Zone close to your apt. have better ones?):wave1:

P.S. Shawn, did you know your pass. side headlight is out? Shoulda bought one while you were there (or does the Zone close to your apt. have better ones?):wave1:

you know what, I am sure they do. And that damn light was working when I pulled in, I know this cause I checked pulling in. Ill go to auto zone tomorrow and buy their, superior to yours, headlight.

went to pick n pull today. found a 98. got a whole new wiring harness, and got a new plug at the kick panel. going to replace the whole plug, and harness. and pull apart the dash, the melted wire goes across the dash, and I already figured out how to pull those apart, so, hopefully I can get this fixed. Jared when you going to be back, could use some help with the rear brakes...

Whats this box under the center console? I think Its whats causing my ground.

yea thats not the issue... it must be between the witch and power distribution box. Im going to pull the relays and call it a night...

been working on my own cars for 10 years, this is the first I ever had to go to a shop cause I can not figure out the issue. Breaks my damn heart...

well got the problem fixed, turned out to be a short in the rear tail lights / plate light. 335 bucks later. Get it back tomorrow, rear brakes, and inspection, then Ill be real legal like...

So, the builder who installed the box in the rear, drilled right into the light harness, which is why that fuse kept blowing. Should of thought of that when shorty mentioned the blinking patterns. Well, now to figure out why the headlights aren't coming on...

I have to get inspected when I get back... you're scaring me. I don't think they'll look kindly on my lack of an e-brake cable, and non-functioning front o2 sensor. Sorry I've been a ghost lately. Was at a school, then sea trials... gonna try to make another meet before the big show in March takes me away for 6 months.

is this before it "doesn't start" or an added extra?

head lights worked, went to shop for marker light, came back, marker light work head lights don't, I tamper, jeep don't start no lights at all... :wow: and :doh:

Jeep is good to go! turns out one of the plugs that look like it was burnt in a fire still connected two green wires that completed the circuit. Ill do brakes friday and be inspected. and finally legal. But they told me the durango box is shot so that's on the to do list when I get back in a few weeks. Anybody want to do this to theirs, shouldn't be too hard.

When's the next get together?

I wouldn't mind getting to one finally, gonna try and get my jeep to a shop tomorrow to get the ac pump fixed

i suppose i have missed you guys too. were we planing a wrenchfest or something last year?

I need to change fluids today. My rear locker is making a lot of bad noises. I just hope it still good

Back