• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

shawnhancel

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't seen one here yet for us Virginia Beach persons so I thought I'd make a motion to have one. If we can get a few people interested in it, we can set up something in the next few weeks. Then carry on month to month in different areas, at the beach, out in Suffolk, Hampton. I know there are other clubs around, but I like XJ's the most, and I am a member here. So, if your interested, post up, then we can work out time and place.

I tend to work 23.5hrs a day, but if we can come up with a time and place soon enough, I'm all for it!!

On a side note, some meth head just ganked my inspection sticker, but I'll make sure the old white pig makes it wherever we decide.

there like 16 bucks... it happens to me with the DOD decals

there like 16 bucks... it happens to me with the DOD decals

it ain't the paying part-- it's the getting someone to inspect it with half doors and other "changes" that takes time:D

edit: hell, the DOD stickers never get ganked....
002-4.jpg

who the hell would need 3 year old base stickers, lol

I'm on leave until september 4th, but after then I'm in. I work security in port so my days are kinda weird, but I have 3-5 days off a week.

Thats cool, I go out in the am for a sortie. This will be mid september, after i get some things done to the heep.

Back to the top, would like to see some more interest in a M&G for the area.

i'm all about this. when and where. jeep has only seen the dirt once this year.

someone make the call-- I can find the time to be there, but need to plan it a couple weeks in advance

scarylilbastid-- new job keepin' you busy, or just too good to stop bye??

@shorty. little of both. between earthquakes and hurricanes maybe i can make it in. a/c needs fixin anyway

There is always Tidewater four wheelers.. they are over on the norfolk Va beach side. SO is KMA offroad.

If you are on the middlle Penisula side.. there is always MPJAI they always meet over at D&D on Jefferson every saturday morning.

I am from northern neck area.. and wheel with MPJAI and who ever else that will follow me.

just posted up some pics from the VA4WDA annaul ride.

Look forward to meeting you

I found out about tidewater community recently, but i go to sea way too often to keep making their meetings and requirements for member ship, and im the Navy in a dew months so im not anxious to join another club.

Well I'm back in the area. Lets get this thing organized! Seems like a decent amount of us are military/busy people. Should we shoot for end of September/beginning October?

Post whether or not you're available for the following weekends, and we'll see what we can work out. If you're not available for any of the dates I mention: Suggest new ones! Regardless of dates post what time you're available.

September 23, 24, 25, 30
October 1, 2, 7, 8, 9

Those are the dates for the last weekends of September & the first weekend of October. I tend to lean towards later times myself because I work nights which has made me nocturnal, so I'm not going to suggest times. That's on you guys!

I'm with you about that being a tough weekend. I work that whole weekend, and I'll be buying stuff because I just got paid.

as long as its after 3:30, any day is good for me

Back