• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

so i'll be dialing back the lift this weekend. anybody have a set of stock shackles?

X2 with shorty. I plan on going to the yard this weekend, I could try and grab the ones there.

well, this build was supposed to be a stable, low-center-of-gravity trail rider. but with all the lift then no sway bars, i kinda lost the path of the build. so i figure i'll knock two inches off keep the sway bars off and actually install some bumpstops and see if i like that on the next ride.

so... anyone have some stock shackles handy?

well, this build was supposed to be a stable, low-center-of-gravity trail rider. but with all the lift then no sway bars, i kinda lost the path of the build. so i figure i'll knock two inches off keep the sway bars off and actually install some bumpstops and see if i like that on the next ride.

so... anyone have some stock shackles handy?

sadly, someone gave me a set when they lifted their Jeep earlier this year, but those were stolen soon after they got here-- F-in' O-view crackwhores:bawl:

sadly, someone gave me a set when they lifted their Jeep earlier this year, but those were stolen soon after they got here-- F-in' O-view crackwhores:bawl:

Well you are no help at all. just thought you would like to know, finder/donater gets to choose color of shackles. :p

hell, for that kind of honor, you're allowed to pull the stockies off the white one if you want!! I can always dig up some at P-n-P next time I'm there!

any guesses what color they would be before they left the garage?

P.S.-- you would probably be better off at P-n-P though-- the white one still has the originals on it and they're pretty spent at this point.

hell, for that kind of honor, you're allowed to pull the stockies off the white one if you want!! I can always dig up some at P-n-P next time I'm there!

any guesses what color they would be before they left the garage?

P.S.-- you would probably be better off at P-n-P though-- the white one still has the originals on it and they're pretty spent at this point.

Alright. Off to pnp this weekend. I hear there is a jy behind the sears scratch and dent store. Im gunna check that one out too

Alright. Off to pnp this weekend. I hear there is a jy behind the sears scratch and dent store. Im gunna check that one out too

I need to go get a new Durango steering box, let me know when, I have duty sunday though.

Witchduct Salvage, or something like that-- bought my first roll cage for the race car there-- very little in the yard, but a good bit in storage if you are looking for engines or transmissions.....

Back