• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

Big question, going to OEM with this too, do I need to keep the harmonic balancer on the output shaft of my new NV231J, I don't remember seeing one on my current one.

HELP! Im in town center and my rustys track bar just busted! Im at gordon biersch Ill pay for help!

Just call 7245185471 if you have a track bar or can help somehow

Well I didnt know there was a thread for us hampton roads guys, but now I do. Let me know if you guys are ever gonna get together and go wheeling some where. Thanks

travis

shawn, bed time was 9:00 so no help from me. did you ever get out of there?

moparman, dont know when the next meeting is but ive got a mini wrench fest for my jeep thanksgiving weekend. changing the head on my 01

I got it home, I got a new MOOG joint, but the jam nut stripped, so I need to replace that too. And my steering is super off. So, thats another day project. But wait, I'm in trouble for not being able to get to work, so no telling when I'll be able to fix it. Till then I ride the CBR...

Oh, and I locked my keys in the jeep, bought a 3 pound sledge and took out the vent window on the passenger side, so I am in the market for one of those too...

you did not have a good night. you know coat hangers are cheaper than sledge hammers and windows?

Yea... But you should see my a pillers from tying to make that work... And now i have a reason to go to the junk yard, well more of a encouragment....

ill be hitting the junk yard as well this weekend. i'll be goin saturday morning. need a fuel rail and maybe a coolant line.

went and bought a new track bar today. Not happy I had to that, but its too damn cold to ride the bike everyday... So being as I am just above stock height, I don't see an issue with it not working, just hope I can make it happen, my luck lately has just been crap...

ill be hitting the junk yard as well this weekend. i'll be goin saturday morning. need a fuel rail and maybe a coolant line.

your coolant tube arrived this morning (I guess they knew you'd need it before the 21st)

it's a beotch pulling it with the H2O pump/head still on the engine FYI.

If I read this right you bought a stock trac bar. I rode a three inch lift with stock bar for a year with little to no issues.

The only reason I replaced it to begin with was I needed a new one any how. So I said, hell, reason to upgrade. Now I need TRE's and realigned... I am going to the junk yard in the morning to get the window, and a wiper relay box. Going out tonight so I don't know when I'll be up. We'll see how the night goes. May go look at a new jeep too...

Back